Summer zucchini and corn pie (low carb). Remove from heat and add to a big bowl for mixing. Enter: this sweet corn and zucchini pie. Not only is this recipe a great and tasty way to use summer crops, it is crustless to boot.
In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. If you're looking for a tasty way to use up your summer zucchini, this is it! This pie makes a wonderful side dish to any meal or serve it at a potluck, for brunch or lunch. You can have Summer zucchini and corn pie (low carb) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Summer zucchini and corn pie (low carb)
- Prepare 2 cup of zucchini sliced (about 3).
- It's 5 of fresh basil leaves.
- Prepare 1 cup of red onion diced.
- You need 8 oz of sliced mushrooms.
- You need 1 cup of fresh corn off the cob (2 ears).
- It's 8 oz of shredded Monterey jack cheese.
- It's 3 of eggs whipped.
- It's dash of salt and peper.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
The kind of dish people will come back for seconds, I promise! To make shredding the zucchini easier, just throw it in the food. Easy low carb crustless zucchini pie packed with vegetables from your summer garden. This healthy zucchini pie recipe includes eggs, cheese, zucchini, mushrooms, tomatoes, bell pepper, green onion and basil.
Summer zucchini and corn pie (low carb) step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F. in a saute pan, add olive oil and heat to medium-high. add chopped onion sliced zucchini and mushrooms. Cover for 5 minutes then on corn. stir together and cover for 5 to 7 minutes stiring occasionally then remove lid and saute until 90% of liquid is gone..
- Remove from heat and add to a big bowl for mixing. Add salt and pepper and stir mixing well..
- Diced fresh basil leaves and add to zucchini mixture and stir well. add Monterey Jack cheese and three eggs beaten to the zucchini mixture making sure to coat everything evenly..
- Transfer mixture to a greased pie pan. make sure everything is laying evenly across cover with foil and bake for 25 minutes. Then remove foil and bake for an additional 7 to 10 minutes. remove from oven and let sit for 10 minutes. if you cut into it beforehand it will be extra watery it is still cooking when it comes out.
Crustless Zucchini Pie is a wonderful savory pie made with zucchini, parsley, onions, Cheddar and Parmesan cheese. A simple recipe to make your meal exciting. This dish can make a quick weeknight dinner as well. You can serve Crustless Zucchini Pie with Baby Corn Cigar Recipe or Stuffed Peppers with Roasted Vegetables Oats and Paneer. Add zucchini, corn, basil, oregano and thyme.