Quick and Easy Tuna Alfredo Pasta Bake. This tuna alfredo pasta is so quick and easy to make. Enjoy! #TunaWhitePastaSauce#TunaAlfredo#TunaPastaCheck my other videos out as well:Egg Potato Tuna. Meaty tuna and penne pasta in a rich tomato and basil sauce topped with cheese and baked until deliciously golden.
Because everybody has a can of tuna, pasta, canned tomato and some sort of dried herbs in the depths of their pantry, everybody should have one. Creamy Tuna Pasta Bake - a classic meal that everyone loves - made with mostly store-cupboard If Creamy Tuna Pasta Bake is not your thing and you are after some other one pot or pasta bakes why not try Creamy Chicken Alfredo Pasta Bake. Easy Homemade Pasta - Without a Pasta Machine. You can cook Quick and Easy Tuna Alfredo Pasta Bake using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Tuna Alfredo Pasta Bake
- You need 2 jars (22 ounce) of Alfredo pasta sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- It's 2 cans (5 ounce) of tuna packed in water, drained.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It's 1/2 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- It's 1 cup of frozen peas.
- It's 1 box (16 ounce) of pasta, any shape.
- It's of Salt for boiling water.
- You need 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It's of Canola oil cooking spray.
Pasta, tuna, Alfredo, and Parmesan--here's a quick and easy meal that doubles as comfort food. Remember your mom's tuna noodle casserole? Tasted great, I substituted penne noodles for rainbow rotini but it worked out perfect. Tuna Pasta Alfredo is a good dish to make at this time.
Quick and Easy Tuna Alfredo Pasta Bake instructions
- In a pot add your Alfredo sauce, heavy cream, drained tuna, black pepper, garlic powder and peas, heat until contents are heated through but not boiling, stirring occasionally.........Remove from heat.......
- In another pot boil your pasta according to package directions, don’t forget to salt your water 💧!!! Drain pasta, reserving about 1/2 cup pasta water and return to pot.........
- Pour your Alfredo sauce all over cooked pasta, mix well.......
- Place pasta in a baking pan that has been sprayed with canola cooking oil.........
- Top pasta with shredded cheddar cheese........
- Bake, uncovered,in a preheated 350 degree oven for 20 - 25 minutes or until cheese has fully melted.......
- Let cool for several minutes, cut and enjoy 😉!!!!.
It is quick and easy to cook, and the ingredients are easy to source. In fact, it is available is most grocery stores. Aside from its simplicity and ease in preparation, I also love this dish because it is delicious. Easy, cheesy pasta shells with tuna is a great, kid-pleasing dinner for busy weeknights. This super easy tuna pasta recipe has been in the repertoire ever since.
via Blogger https://ift.tt/3ycBwcd
May 15, 2021 at 07:13AM