My 8 Mexican Spiced Beef Stand n stuffed Tortilla Bowls 😍. Add refind beans, smokey chipotle sauce and sweet corn mix and carry on cooking on medium add a little of the sliced jalapeno and stir in. Mini Salmon Teriyaki Stand 'N' Stuff™ Tacos The Pacific Northwest's taco takes the influence from flavours overseas and a favourite fresh fish caught off the coast. This gluten free Mexican Spiced Beef Bowl is a favourite for a healthy and super quick family dinner.
Including easy beef tacos and black bean tacos if you're looking for something vegetarian.. This Mexican Shredded Beef has incredible depth of flavour! The sauce is really rich and thick, and there is PLENTY of it. You can have My 8 Mexican Spiced Beef Stand n stuffed Tortilla Bowls 😍 using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My 8 Mexican Spiced Beef Stand n stuffed Tortilla Bowls 😍
- It's 1 tbls of Chilli oil.
- You need 1 of onion diced.
- You need 250 g of Beef minced meat.
- It's 1/2 Cup of loose Sweetcorn.
- You need 1 Cup of Salsa mix.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Mexican spice.
- It's 1 cup of Refined Beans.
- You need 2 Tbls of Smokey Chipotle sauce.
- It's 2 of jalapenos sliced.
- It's 1 tbls of Tomato purèe.
- Prepare 8 of Tortilla cups, bowls, boats.
- It's 1 of heaped tbls Sour Cream on top of each.
- You need 4 tbls of Grated cheese on each.
Fantastic for tacos, burritos, enchiladas and quesadillas, piled high on Mexican Red Rice or stuffed in rolls to make sliders! Here is a Mexican Food List to help you find the right recipes or the name you forgot. It's loaded with ground beef, rice, black beans, cheese, fresh tomatoes, and cilantro! Some of the best flavors ever.
My 8 Mexican Spiced Beef Stand n stuffed Tortilla Bowls 😍 instructions
- Add the chilli oil and heat up then add the onions fry for 1 minute then add the minced Beef.
- When meat is coloured all over add the mexican spice and salsa stir and cook on medium..
- Add refind beans, smokey chipotle sauce and sweet corn mix and carry on cooking on medium add a little of the sliced jalapeno and stir in..
- Add the tomato purèe and 4 tbls of boiling water and stir in. Next get the tortilla cups, boats or bowl shape and add the meat mix to each..
- Next add the Cheese grated on top then Sour cream to each and then add the rest of the jalapeno's equally..
- You can put these in the oven for the shaped tortillas crisp in the oven for 5 minutes 180°C. Or just have them soft to eat..
The chunky salsa and green chiles give it a little kick, but not too much. Wondering how to make your own taco seasoning? With this Easy Homemade Taco Seasoning recipe, you'll never buy the store-bought stuff again. This post may contain affiliate links. Spiced Beef And Sweet Potato Bowls With Crispy Eggs..