Multi-colored cabbage soup. Multi-colored cabbage soup Cookpad Greece Greece. Continue to cook over medium just until the cabbage starts to wilt before adding the lentils and the liquid. Raise the heat to bring to a boil.
Freeze Option: Freeze cooled soup in freezer containers. To use, thaw overnight in the refrigerator. Warm up with one of our favorite easy soup recipes. You can cook Multi-colored cabbage soup using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Multi-colored cabbage soup
- You need of water fopr 4 plates.
- Prepare 1/4 of of a medium sized head of cabbage.
- It's 1 of zucchini.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- You need 1 of pepper, green.
- It's 1 of red pepper.
- It's 1 handful of peas.
- It's 1 handful of corn.
- You need 1 sprig of leaf celery.
- You need 1 handful of trahana or midolline or hilopites (optionally).
- Prepare 1 of stock cube (optionally, whatever kind of stock cube you like).
- You need 1 of lemon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- It's of salt.
- You need of pepper or paprika or boukovo (hot paprika flakes for those who like it spicy).
From chicken soup to vegetable soup, you'll stay cozy with these homemade soup recipes. Make one of these easy healthy recipes for dinner tonight! Each green bell pepper contains ground beef, onion, tomatoes, rice and cheese, and is cooked in tomato soup. It has a perfect blend of sweetness and tartness, and it is so pretty with all of the multi-colored veggies.
Multi-colored cabbage soup step by step
- Finely chop the cabbage, the zucchini, the carrot, the peppers and the celery..
- Add all the vegetables and the pasta into the boiling water where you have already placed the stock cube and let everything boil for about 15'..
- Add lemon, oil, salt and a little pepper and let them boil a bit more for about 5'-10'..
- Serve hot or cold with extra lemon and pepper depending on taste!.
Replacing traditional rice with cabbage adds another veggie and gives a different texture. This vegetarian cabbage soup recipe makes a massive pot from some of the cheapest vegetables available.. jalapeño, basil, corn, and cashew cream make it a delicious, multi-colored meal! It's pizza time, and this vegan mediterranean pizza features chickpea, artichoke. Cabbage Soup Recipes. multi colored carrots with greens attached. You can also add them to soups in place of other leafy greens, like in this Vegan Carrot-Top Vegetable Soup.
via Blogger https://ift.tt/3yhbgNN
May 17, 2021 at 12:51PM