Zucchini pancakes with cheese. Blot grated zucchini with paper towels to remove moisture. Stir zucchini, eggs, and onion in a large bowl. Used vidalia onion that I grated with the zucchini also used pecorino roamno cheese instead of parmesan.
While I was eating cheese and posting blogs about cheese-topped tartines, it seems that I peaked the interest of a marketing agency promoting French goat cheese as part of the. Suffice it to say, zucchini pancakes aren't new, especially now when people are looking for ways to use up an abundance of summer squash. American recipes often flavor zucchini pancakes with cheese, sour cream, etc. You can cook Zucchini pancakes with cheese using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zucchini pancakes with cheese
- You need 300 g of zucchini (courgette).
- You need 1 of egg.
- It's 3 tbsp of yoghurt.
- You need 5 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- You need 1,5 dl of milk.
- It's 1 tbsp of oil.
- It's to taste of Salt.
- You need of Filling.
- You need 8 tbsp of sour cream.
- Prepare 100 g of grated cheese.
- You need 7 tbsp of curd.
In comparison, this Chinese zucchini pancake recipe is decidedly. These zucchini pancakes (also known as zucchini fritters) are a fun way to use up zucchini. Use the large hole side of a cheese grater to grate zucchini for making zucchini fritters. These are zucchini based vegetable pancakes with a bit of fresh sheep cheese, which can be optional if you don't like sheep cheese, but to my opinion it benefits a lot to the taste.
Zucchini pancakes with cheese step by step
- Cut off the ends of the zucchini and with a cheese grater or spiralizer, make it into very thin strips. Salt it, let it stand for a while, then press out the excess water..
- Make the pancake batter: take the prepared zucchini and add the egg, flour, yoghurt, milk,little oil and little salt, mix well. Prepare the pancakes on little oil in a pan..
- Make the filling by mixing sour cream and curd, and serve the pancakes hot with melting cheese on top.
You can use zucchini or other kind of summer squash; remove seeds they already formed before cooking. Zucchini or courgette squash is one of my favourite vegetable because it's tasty and also extremely low calories. Zucchini also a good source of protein and dietary fibers. These tasty savory little zucchini pancakes are made with freshly shredded zucchini and parmesan cheese, along with some fresh or dried basil for extra flavor. Plan to let the shredded zucchini drain for an hour or two to remove as much moisture as possible.