Super Quick and easy Mango Lime Chicken. Stir in mango puree, lime juice, sugar, lime zest, salt, and pepper; bring to a boil. Super Quick and easy Mango Lime Chicken Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, super quick and easy mango lime chicken.
This is gonna smell and look delicious. Grilled Mango Chicken features a sweet and spicy mango lime marinade that caramelizes. Instructions Combine mango, lime juice, fish sauce, oil, brown sugar, Sriracha, garlic and salt in a blender; process until smooth. You can have Super Quick and easy Mango Lime Chicken using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Super Quick and easy Mango Lime Chicken
- You need 1 kg of chicken breast.
- You need 1 of mango.
- You need 3 of limes.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need of Coriander.
- You need of Cayenne.
- It's of Salt & Pepper.
- You need of Olive oil.
Transfer to a large Ziploc bag and add chicken. Transfer ½ cup of the mango marinade to an airtight container and refrigerate until ready to serve. Transfer the remaining marinade to a shallow ceramic dish or large snap-lock bag. Add chicken and toss to coat in marinade.
Super Quick and easy Mango Lime Chicken instructions
- Peel and cut the mango in to cubes and add to blender (don't start it yet tho).
- Next add the juice of 3 limes to the blender.
- Now add 1 table spoon of light brown sugar.
- And then 2 peel garlic cloves.
- And a whatever level around a spoon you like of cayenne. I put a tablespoon in.
- Now turn on that blender and make a nice smooth mango sauce.
- Next cut your chicken into bite size chunks. Try and maintain a similar size for even cooking.
- Cook your chicken till practically done..
- Now dial down the heat and cover the chicken in your sauce. Coat evenly across the chicken and simmer for just a couple of minutes. You can use it all or you can save a little for putting on the table for adding themselves too..
- Now split up for serving with your choice of sides. I went with boiled rice.. easy 🤣 add some coriander to top off.
Preheat a greased char-grill or barbecue on medium heat. Making mango curry is super easy. Here's how you're going to do it: Saute some onions, garlic, and ginger then put them into a blender with coconut milk, mangos, and spices. Pour this tasty sauce back into the pan and use it to simmer the chicken. This one pot meal is loaded with fresh mangoes and sticky Asian sweet and sour sauce.