Judul : Easiest Way to Make Delicious Baked bow-tie pasta salad
link : Easiest Way to Make Delicious Baked bow-tie pasta salad
Easiest Way to Make Delicious Baked bow-tie pasta saladEasiest Way to Make Delicious Baked bow-tie pasta salad
Baked bow-tie pasta salad. The dressing for this pasta salad with broccoli, celery, and bell pepper is made with Parmesan cheese, creamy salad dressing, sugar, and dried basil. A refreshing light pasta salad with a delicious Asian flair. Great for a summer cookout or picnic.
The bow-tie pasta is the bats and the stringy. Today I'm joined by my sweet mom friend, Ashley Munn from Modern Texas Living to make Bow Tie Pasta Salad. This is a simple & easy recipe that our whole. You can cook Baked bow-tie pasta salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked bow-tie pasta salad
- It's 1 pack of bow tie pasta.
- It's 1 cup of grilled chicken tenders.
- It's 1 cup of broccoli florets.
- You need 1 of onion (neatly chopped).
- You need 1 cup of baby spinach.
- Prepare 1 can of sweet corn kernels.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded cheese of any choice (I used colby jack).
- Prepare 4 tbsp of alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp of crushed peppercorns.
- You need 2 tbsp of sea-salt.
- It's 1/2 stick of butter.
This Bow Tie Pasta Salad is packed with fresh summer vegetables, and it's tossed in a delicious red wine vinaigrette. It's the perfect potluck salad recipe! About the pasta: I think bow tie pasta is pretty for a pasta salad. Alternatives that are also good for pasta salad are rotini or penne.
Baked bow-tie pasta salad step by step
- Boil the pasta and drain well to keep aside.Pour oil over so that it doesn’t stick..
- Shallow fry the onions, broccoli and chicken with salt and peppercorns.Add in the sweet corn, spinach and alfredo sauce. Mix well..
- For layering the casserole: Brush with melted butter and evenly spread the chicken mix over it, next spread the pasta uniformly on top. Layer with the cheese evenly and spread salt and peppercorns over it..
- Bake at about 350 deg Fahrenheit for 15 min..
Drain the precooked Tortellini and Bow Tie Pasta in a large colander. Rinse both pastas under cold water until completely cooled. In a large salad bowl, toss together the Salad Pastas and Vegetables. Add the Dressing and Spices and toss everything well. A pasta salad recipe perfect for parties and potlucks!
via Blogger https://ift.tt/3wIe8BX
May 27, 2021 at 06:41PM
Demikianlah Artikel Easiest Way to Make Delicious Baked bow-tie pasta salad
Anda sekarang membaca artikel Easiest Way to Make Delicious Baked bow-tie pasta salad dengan alamat link https://www.nulisprener.org/2021/05/easiest-way-to-make-delicious-baked-bow_27.html