Spicy Potato Curry with Carrots and Peas. When you're there, add the carrots, potatoes, and minced garlic. Give it all a good stir, and then add about a half cup each of water and coconut milk. Stir in the turmeric, salt, and coriander.
Gajar Aloo Matar Ka Salan /Potato Curry With Carrot And Peas. How to make Easy to make Learn Step by Step very Tasty Healthy Curry Must watch. Fresh peas and fresh carrots available during the winters make a super yummy and flavorful dish. You can cook Spicy Potato Curry with Carrots and Peas using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Potato Curry with Carrots and Peas
- It's 200 g of carrots, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 8 of medium potatoes, peeled and divided into small pieces.
- You need 2 of large tomatoes, roughly chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 of large onions, thinly sliced.
- It's 1 of medium zucchini, grated.
- It's 3/4 cups of frozen peas.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 cup of water.
So why not we prepare this aloo matar sabzi this winters and serve them with steaming hot winters, chapatti or pooris and relish eating. हिन्दी में पढिये : Gajar Aaloo Matar Sabzi Recipe - Potato Curry. Chunky potatoes are cooked in spices along with chickpeas, carrots, and green peas. This potato curry is made from scratch from a simple curry spice blend found in your kitchen pantry, Vegan Potato Curry recipe is healthy, hearty, and delicious, this recipe is suitable for large crowds, it's easy. Pair this delicious Potato, Carrot and peas curry with roti or paratha and serve hot.
Spicy Potato Curry with Carrots and Peas step by step
- Do your mis en place perfectly.
- In a large, heavy-bottomed sauce pan, heat the oil over medium heat then add the curry powder and stir it around for 30 seconds. Add the onions to the pan and saute until they are tender and a bit golden.
- Add in your tomatoes and cook to a paste. When you’re there, add the grated zucchini, carrots, potatoes, and minced garlic. Give it all a good stir, and then add about a half cup each of water and milk..
- Stir in the turmeric, salt, and coriander. Reduce the heat to low and cover it. Check every so often to stir the pot and check the moisture level..
- When the moisture is almost all absorbed, add more milk and water, in equal parts. Continue to cook, stir, and add liquid until the vegetables are very tender and the curry is nice and thick. stir in the peas..
- When you’re there, stir in the peas and the rest of the milk plus the water and let simmer for another 5 minutes or so, until the peas are heated through and the curry thickens up again...
- Serve over steamed rice.
We usually also have yogurt raita and a lentil soup along with this dish. Aloo Gajar Matar is a simple, nutritious, and quick stir fry with potatoes, carrots and green peas. This punjabi style dry curry is perfect for a. Potatoes, peas and carrots are cooked with Indian spices for an easy yet exotic side dish. This is a slightly spicy Indian side dish my family loves.