My pork sausage spicy rice.
You can cook My pork sausage spicy rice using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My pork sausage spicy rice
- You need 1 cup of rice.
- Prepare 1 cup of cool water for rice.
- Prepare 4 of pork sausages skined.
- You need 2 tbsp of chilli oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of yellow diced capsicum.
- It's 1 of small onion diced.
- Prepare 1/4 of courgette diced.
- Prepare 3 of mushrooms diced.
- You need 1 of chipotle chilli in Adobe.
- It's 1 tsp of hot chilli powder.
- It's 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It's 2 tsp of chilli flakes.
- It's 1 tsp of parsley.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin.
- It's 1 tsp of paprika.
- It's to taste of black pepper.
My pork sausage spicy rice instructions
- Make rice put 1 cup of rice into pot with water bring to a boil cover with lid and simmer for 10 mins then off the heat allow to steam for 5 mins..
- Chop veg set aside.
- In a large pan add oil and the skined sausages cook on a med heat until it browns slightly chopping the sausage as it cooks.
- Add veg and chilli in Adobe and cook for 5 mins then add seasoning.
- Add rice stir fry to coat in veg and seasoning and serve straight from the pan..great in wraps with garlic mayo..enjoy.
via Blogger https://ift.tt/3fy4gn7
May 21, 2021 at 12:12PM