Chicken Enchilada Soup. Combine chicken breasts, black beans, chicken stock, corn, tomatoes, enchilada sauce, green chiles, onion, garlic, salt, and cumin in a multi-functional pressure cooker. Remove chicken from pot and shred, reserving cooking liquid. In a large saucepan, combine the soups, milk, chicken, enchilada sauce and chiles.
To save time I just throw the shredded chicken in with all the rest of the ingredients bring it to a boil and then turn it down and let it cook. Rinse and pat dry the chicken breasts, then place into the bottom of a slow cooker. Add the corn, tomatoes, chicken broth, enchilada sauce, green chiles, onion, cilantro, bay leaves, garlic, cumin, chili powder, salt, and black pepper. You can have Chicken Enchilada Soup using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Enchilada Soup
- You need 1 of rotisserie chicken, peeled.
- You need 3 cans of beans undrained.
- Prepare 1 can of hot rotel.
- It's 1 package of hot taco seasoning mix.
- You need 1 package of ranch seasoning packet.
- Prepare 1 can of whole kernel corn undrained.
- You need of Fritos to top with (optional).
- Prepare of Shredded cheese (optional).
In large soup pot, sauté onion and green pepper in oil over medium-high. Add all other ingredients and mix until well blended. Directions In a large pot over medium heat, heat oil. Add broth and bring to a boil.
Chicken Enchilada Soup instructions
- Peel rotisserie chicken in a big pot..
- Add in the rest of the ingredients..
- Bring to a boil..
- Enjoy! That simple!.
Start by sautéing onions and garlic in a large sauce pot. Once the onions are soft, add whole chicken breasts, chicken broth, cumin, and a couple cans of red enchilada sauce. Simmer the soup base until the chicken is cooked through. You can use mild or spicy enchilada sauce to suit your family's taste buds. Heat oil in a saucepan over medium-low heat.