Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Milk Consommé Pasta
Milk Consommé Pasta. In the traditional recipe for spaghetti carbonara, you need no other ingredients so. DO NOT USE garlic, parsley, onion, cream, milk, parmigiano, pancetta, bacon. Sauce can now be added to cooked penne pasta, spaghetti or many other pasta to your liking.
Add the tomato puree or crushed tomatoes. Add the ground porcini, salt, pepper, nutmeg, sage, rosemary and bay leaf. Strain the pasta, mix with the sauce and serve. You can cook Milk Consommé Pasta using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Milk Consommé Pasta
- You need of Pasta.
- Prepare of Milk (Around 300ml).
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 Pinch of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Bouillon Cube of chicken or consommé soup.
Pink sauce, white wine consomme or marinara sauce. Raise heat and add wine and consomme. Cook sauce until wine and consomme are mostly evaporated. Turn heat down to simmer and add oregano, salt, pepper, sage, red pepper flakes, and nutmeg.
Milk Consommé Pasta instructions
- 1. Boil the pasta for 1 minute short..
- Drain the water, put butter in the pot and fry lightly..
- Pour enough milk to soak the pasta and boil for 1 minute. In the meantime, add an appropriate amount of chicken soup cubes..
- When the time comes, turn off the heat and add an appropriate amount of stirred eggs and a little black pepper. Enjoy!.
Add crushed tomatoes and bring heat to a boil. Once the mixture comes to a boil, return to simmer. Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Add the pancetta and cook until crisp and slightly browned. Remove the pan from the heat and set aside.
via Blogger https://ift.tt/3tYSQ12
May 20, 2021 at 09:35PM
via Blogger https://ift.tt/3f5vxhW
May 20, 2021 at 11:12PM