Easy ravioli with turkey kielbasa. Today I am going to show you how to make a simple delicious dish! If you enjoyed my recipe please leave a comment down below and subscribe! Grab all your pasta and turkey filling ingredients and let's make some ravioli!
Easy Turkey Kielbasa and Potato Sheet Pan Dinner. Be sure to slice the squash as thin as possible to make it easier to close around the ravioli filling. How long does turkey kielbasa last? You can have Easy ravioli with turkey kielbasa using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy ravioli with turkey kielbasa
- Prepare 1 tsp of vegetable oil.
- It's 1 of onion.
- It's 1 of bellpepper.
- Prepare of Zucchini.
- It's of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Red pepper flakes.
- You need of Your favorite pasta sauce red or white.
- You need of Ravioli.
Turkey kielbasa usually comes with an expiration date on the package. It usually has a month or longer expiration date, so I make sure to stock This is optional and not necessary! What other vegetables go well with turkey kielbasa and potatoes: Bell peppers. The saltiness of the kielbasa combined with the bitter, gentle crunch of the Brussels sprouts and the mildness of the beans is well-balanced perfection.
Easy ravioli with turkey kielbasa instructions
- Heat up water until it comes to a rolling boil add ravioli boil uncovered until cooked to your liking follow package directions..
- Saute vegetables in one tsp vegetable oil.
- Remove veggies add an additional tsp vegetable oil and saute kielbasa.
- Add your favorite sauce to the pot, mix in cooked veggies.
- Once heated up add cooked ravioli.
- Let simmer til everyone is finally gathered and agrees to pause their games, tv shows, social media chats long enough to say thanks for dinner!.
But it takes a special, international inclination to make the case for kielbasa with Brussels sprouts, white beans, and mustard. I'll tell you that it works. You will need a turkey kielbasa preferably one with a lower sodium content, basil, whole pepper corn, mustard powder Combine ingredients in tin foil pan cover and put it right on the grill. Simply swapping the Kielbasa for turkey kielbasa and using less (I used a whole package), I was able to easily make it work. I chose this recipe because I love sheet pan dinners.