4 cheese zucchini lasagna (keto). I wouldn't call my family "dysfunctional" per se, but we fight over lasagna, and the battle tactics are limitless. Zucchini lasagna is a fresh take on a classic comfort food dish. It's loaded with veggies, but still has the rich flavors and scrumptious texture of a traditional lasagna.
Keto Zucchini Lasagna is an easy Italian food option that most can make on the keto diet. However, often the casserole becomes watery and soggy This keto zucchini lasagna is piled high with layers of ground beef mixed with herbs and marinara sauce, three cheeses and our zucchini lasagna sheets. A traditional Italian classic concocted in an untraditional low-carb way. You can cook 4 cheese zucchini lasagna (keto) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 4 cheese zucchini lasagna (keto)
- It's 3 lbs of ground turkey browned and drained.
- Prepare 4-5 of zucchini’s sliced longways and steamed for 12 min in microwave.
- You need 4 of eggs whisked.
- You need 1 (8 oz) of bag of low fat mozzarella shredded.
- You need 1 (8 oz) of bag of sharp cheddar shredded.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of low fat cream cheese.
- It's 1/2 cup of parm cheese.
- It's 1 can of cream of chicken healthy request.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Cover with some of the cheese sauce and then. Other than making lasagna noodles, the process for keto zucchini lasagna is not too different from any other lasagna. Except that, of course, lasagna Your low carb zucchini lasagna ready when it's hot, but if the cheese hasn't browned by then, you can place it under the broiler for a couple of. Zucchini slices replace the noodles in this keto zucchini lasagna.
4 cheese zucchini lasagna (keto) step by step
- Brown the ground turkey And season with some salt and pepper. While that’s going whisk together in large bowl the eggs, Parmesan cheese, cream of chicken, salt and pepper. Mix in softened cream cheese, bag of cheddar and half of the bag of mozzarella..
- Slice zucchini long ways and place in microwave safe dish and cook for 12-15 min to steam. Drain water and place on towl.
- Drain, then let the meat cool and then add to the egg and cheese mixture. Layer zucchini in deep dish greased casserole pan, then mixture and repeat. About 3 layers. Top with remaining mozzarella.
- Bake at 350 for 40-50 min or until golden on top. Keep uncovered.
It's an easy recipe that you can make ahead and freeze. In this delicious zucchini lasagna, zucchini slices replace the noodles. This low carb, keto and gluten-free dish has all the wonderful flavors of lasagna, minus the extra carbs! Another option is to use a vegetable peeler or cheese slicer. Once cut, the zucchini slices can be used immediately to assemble the lasagna, and do not need to sit.