Stove top Taco Casserole.
You can have Stove top Taco Casserole using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stove top Taco Casserole
- Prepare 1 box of of Shells and Cheese.
- It's 1 lb of Ground Beef or Turkey.
- You need 2 tbsp of Chopped Bacon, cooked.
- It's 1 packages of Taco Seasoning.
- You need 2/3 cup of water.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Mild Salsa.
- Prepare 1 of Ranch Doritos, crushed.
Stove top Taco Casserole step by step
- Brown ground meat in large sate pan.
- start a pot of water on high heat, bringing to a boil.
- once the meat is browned, add taco seasoning and 2\3 cup of water and bacon.
- cover meat, turn heat to low- medium, and cover until it simmers; about 10 minutes.
- cook shells in boiling water until tender, about 10 minutes then drain.
- use a large mixing bowl and combine meat and shells.
- stir in cheese sauce.
- scoop shells and cheese mix into a bowl and top with crushed chips and salsa.