Sheet pan mexican beef quesadillas. Spread the prepared ground beef filling over the tortillas; top with cheese, then place two tortillas on top of the cheese in the center, then fold the bottom tortillas up and over the filling. Brush the tortillas with melted butter, then lay a second baking sheet on top. Bake the quesadillas until hot throughout and golden brown.
To add even more flavor, you can garnish with homemade pico de gallo, which is basically a mixture of chopped tomato, onion, cilantro and a little bit of fresh jalapeño. Sheet pan mexican beef quesadillas mandy. Cover the sheet pan in foil or parchment paper if you like then spray the foil/parchment paper with the cooking spray. You can cook Sheet pan mexican beef quesadillas using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sheet pan mexican beef quesadillas
- Prepare 500 g of lean ground beef.
- You need 6 of large flour tortilla or 8 small tortillas.
- It's 1 of large onion finely diced.
- It's 2 cups of cheese.
- It's 1 cup of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of hot sauce optional.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It's 1 tsp of oregano.
- It's 2 tsp of hot chilli flakes.
- It's 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It's 3 tbsp of melted butter.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Sesame seeds to sprinkle on top.
- You need 2 pieces of parchment paper.
In a small bowl add the water and flour and mix well until the clumps have disappeared. Sheet pan cheesy beef quesadillas are baked in one big batch in the oven. soft flour tortillas are loaded with ground beef filling, seasoned with Mexican taco seasonings, roasted red peppers, optional homemade salsa and melted gooey cheese. In a medium-sized bowl, combine the shredded chicken, corn, black beans, chili powder and cumin. Line the sheet pan with the tortillas so that half of them hang off the sides.
Sheet pan mexican beef quesadillas instructions
- In a dry pan Brown beef.
- Add onions and seasonings.
- Add ketchup and hot sauce and then cook for 5 minutes.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper and brush with butter.
- Slice tortillas to fit pan add 1 cup of cheese.
- Add beef mixture.
- Top with remaining cheese and more tortillas to cover.
- Brush with butter and sprinkle with cheese. Cover with parchment paper and press with another pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes at 200°C until golden brown.
- Allow to settle for 5 minutes before cutting in slices and enjoy.
Spread out the chicken mixture evenly onto the tortillas and top with grated cheese. Brown your ground beef and DRAIN off the fat well. Season with taco seasoning and only half the water called for on packet. Spray your sheet pan with cooking spray, or brush on a little melted butter. These Mexican Breakfast Sheet Pan Quesadillas are stuffed with Mexican chorizo sausage, potatoes, cilantro scrambled eggs and cheese and are cooked right on a sheet pan.