Parmesan zucchini fries with spicy appetizer dipping sauce. My favorite dipping sauce for these low carb baked zucchini fries is organic marinara. Parmesan cheese and tomato sauce are such a classic But if you like a creamier sauce, I think these go perfectly with my spicy appetizer dipping sauce, or keto ranch dressing, too. For the Baked Zucchini Fries: extra-virgin olive oil or unrefined coconut oil cooking spray, as needed.
These are delicious dipped in marinara sauce!__ Turn your fresh zucchini into a great appetizer using breadcrumbs and Parmesan. I know there are many people out there who believe that eating healthy foods means that you only get Enjoy with your favorite dipping sauce. We served them with spicy mayo. You can have Parmesan zucchini fries with spicy appetizer dipping sauce using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Parmesan zucchini fries with spicy appetizer dipping sauce
- You need 2 of medium zucchini.
- You need 3/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare of Spicy appetizer dipping sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayo.
- It's 1 tablespoon of ketchup.
- It's 1 tbsp of horseradish.
- It's 1 teaspoon of mustard.
- It's 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire.
- It's 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- It's 1 teaspoon of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
Zucchini fries oven baked with Japanese panko bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese. Serve these crispy zucchini French fries as a healthy low calorie Zucchini is in season now and I have many zucchini recipes to share with you. Today, I am going to teach you how to make zucchini fries; they. Serve these baked zucchini fries with a simple dipping sauce made with ranch dressing and marinara sauce for a crowd-pleasing appetizer or a side dish for burgers, chicken or pizza.
Parmesan zucchini fries with spicy appetizer dipping sauce instructions
- Cut each zucchini in half lengthwise 4 x (to make eight long sticks from each squash). Then cut the sticks in once crossways making 16 sticks from each squash approximately 4 inches long and a 1/2 thick.
- Prepare two sealable bags one with egg.
- One with the mixture of grated Parmesan cheese garlic powder and black pepper.mix.
- Dip each squash stick in egg shake off and then put in Parmesan mixture coating all sides place on a baking sheet in a single layer without touching.
- Bake for about 15 to 20 minutes flipping the fries rotating the pan halfway through until golden brown and crispy.
- Enjoy these delicious parmesan zucchini fries in the spicy dipping appetizer sauce enjoy y'all 💋.
No matter what you serve them with, they're a fun way to eat more vegetables for kids and adults alike. Baked Parmesan Zucchini Recipe - Crisp, tender zucchini sticks oven-roasted to perfection. Place zucchini onto prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with Parmesan mixture. I like the recipe but next time I will first dip zucchinis in the egg whites and instead to sprinkle them I will.