Mole Poblano Shrimp Enchiladas'. Continue same process top with drizzle sour cream queso fresco and a pinch of sesame seeds Shrimp and veggie loaded enchiladas topped with a simple homemade creamy poblano sauce and freshly grated cheese. These shrimp enchiladas are hearty and filling and easy enough to pull together on a weeknight! Heat tortillas according to package directions.
Top with sauce, and sprinkle with cheese. Enchiladas de Mole Poblano, Shredded Chicken served with Corn Tortillas, Mole Poblano, Sour Cream, Mexican Cheese, White Onion, Toasted Sesame Seeds, Mexican Rice and Refried Black Beans Recipe By: Executive Chef Sarah Rocío Gomez Shrimp with mole poblano recipe. Learn how to cook great Shrimp with mole poblano. You can have Mole Poblano Shrimp Enchiladas' using 31 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mole Poblano Shrimp Enchiladas'
- You need 4 of dried pasilla Chile's.
- It's 3 of dried new mexico Chile's.
- You need 2 of dried guajillo Chile's.
- Prepare 1 of whole onion.
- You need 4 clove of garlic.
- It's 1 of corn tortilla.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground cloves.
- You need 1 tbsp of corn oil.
- It's 1/4 cup of raisins.
- You need 1/4 cup of almonds.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chicken bullion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of cumin.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 of mexican cream to drizzle on top.
- It's 1 of queso fresco for topping.
- It's 1 of yellow corn tortillas.
- It's of shrimp filling.
- It's 2 of diced green onions.
- You need 1 cup of shredded Monterey jack cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cotija cheese.
- It's 1 tbsp of tajin seasoning.
- It's 1/2 of lime squeezed.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of seafood seasoning.
- It's 1 pinch of oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 lb of pre cooked cleaned shrimp.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of tab butter.
- You need 1/2 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of cilantro flakes.
Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Shrimp with mole poblano recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Get one of our Shrimp with mole poblano recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Mole Poblano** at Guajillo Mexican Cuisine "This place is good but not great. We had delivery and ordered the shrimp quesadilla, enchiladas, and mole poblano.
Mole Poblano Shrimp Enchiladas' step by step
- cut tops of chiles and seed and devain them. Add to pot with whole peeled onion, and garlic gloves. Boil for 10minutes high heat till chiles are soft and onion also.Do not throw water you will use some when blending.
- add all ingredients to blender, the corn tortilla just wrip into pieces easier to blend.slowly add in your liquid where you have a not to thin or thick sauce.about 1-2 cups should do..
- once blended add your corn oil to a pan and strain your sauce to pan you'll need to cook down about 20minutes on low heat.
- well your sauce is cooking add the butter, garlic n olive oil into a pan. Chop up shrimp into bite size pieces add to olive pan, and add all seasonings cook for about 6minutes turn off heat squeeze lime over and set aside.
- heat your 1/2 cup corn oil add in your corn tortilla your just gonna do quick flash fry about 40 seconds each side. immefiatly add to mole sauce place on plate add a little shrimp and cheese mixture and roll. Continue same process top with drizzle sour cream queso fresco and a pinch of sesame seeds.
Warm corn tortillas on a hot skillet for a few seconds in each side, or fry them lightly in oil. Spoon about ⅓ cup shrimp mixture into the middle of a tortilla then sprinkle with cheese. Enchiladas de Carnitas - grilled pork enchiladas topped with salsa verde or a red sauce and avocado slices The two enchiladas had ample shrimp which were perfectly cooked, just the right amount of cheese and a fantastic tomatillo sauce. My wife had the Enchiladas Poblanas - two chicken enchiladas with a mole poblano sauce.