Healthy, quick and easy chicken wrap. Cook chicken in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Remove chicken from heat and let cool. Wrap chicken with crunchy romaine lettuce, bacon, croutons, and Caesar dressing all wrapped in a flour tortilla!
What's even better is having a hubby that will make that quick and easy meal. Super fast, super easy and much cheaper than fast-food! Wrap tightly then wrap again in aluminum foil if desired. You can have Healthy, quick and easy chicken wrap using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy, quick and easy chicken wrap
- It's 2 of whole wheat tortillas.
- You need 1 of chicken fillet.
- It's 1 of avocado.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- It's 1 cup of iceberg lettuce.
- It's 1/3 can of kidney beans.
- Prepare 1/4 packages of grated cheese (20+).
- Prepare 1 of chili powder.
- You need 1 of garlic powder.
Serve with a small bowl of hummus or your favorite dip. Assemble a healthy wrap for an easy work lunch or satisfying supper. Take your pick from chicken fajitas and fish tacos to veggie chapati wraps, hummus roll-ups and more.. chapati wraps, hummus roll-ups and more. These healthy smoky chicken wraps, packed with veg, are great for a.
Healthy, quick and easy chicken wrap instructions
- Slice & dice the chicken fillet, avocado, tomato and iceberg lettuce.
- Heat wok pan and add wok oil.
- Season chicken fillet with garlic- and chilipowder.
- Add chicken to pan and cook until done.
- Heat tortilla in microwave for 20 seconds.
- Add all ingredients to the tortilla and you're done! Enjoy :).
This vegetarian riff on a Buffalo chicken wrap adds the spicy Buffalo tang you love to crunchy roasted chickpeas all tucked into an easy-to-make wrap with carrot, celery and blue cheese. Make and take a wrap for a healthy packable lunch or serve them up on game day for a protein-packed snack everyone will devour. "This healthy wrap is a great high-protein, low-carb lunch idea and the perfect way to use leftover cooked chicken," says Anne Danahy, M. D., author of Craving Something Healthy. "I love the mix of savory flavors, along with the sweet and crunchy fruit, and the Greek yogurt is a healthier substitute for mayo." Wraps make the perfect lunch. A wrap makes the perfect lunch for many reasons. First, it's easy to grab and eat.