Fast Five-Spice Chicken. Chicken thighs - I love using bone in, skin on chicken thighs because the bones and skin add so much flavor to the dish. However, you can substitute with any cut of chicken. Five spice powder - I used Simple Organic's five spice powder which included a mixture of star anise, cinnamon, fennel, cloves, and white pepper.; Salt - Used to season the chicken.
Add the chicken and toss in the marinade. Spray a wok or frying pan with cooking spray. Add the oil in your skillet on medium heat. You can have Fast Five-Spice Chicken using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fast Five-Spice Chicken
- You need 4 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- You need 1 of level thsp sweet chilli sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of white wine vinegar.
- It's 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chinese five-spice powder.
- You need 4 of chicken breasts, sliced thinly.
- Prepare of Cooking spray.
- You need 400 g of mixed stir-fry vegetables.
- It's 2 tbsp of teriyaki sauce.
Pan-fry the chicken on both sides until browned and crispy, and the inside is cooked through. Sweet and savory five-spice chicken, this is my go-to chicken recipe for the oven. It's quick, delicious, and because it's cooked in the oven, I can cook all the chicken at once with little to no mess. Instructions Combine the soy sauce, salt, five spice, red onion, garlic, oil, shaoxing wine (or sherry), and sesame oil in a mixing bowl and set aside.
Fast Five-Spice Chicken instructions
- Mix the sauce soy, chilli sauce, vinegar, garlic and five-spice in a bowl. Add the chicken and toss in the marinade..
- Spray a wok or frying pan with cooking spray. Add the chicken and stir-fry over high heat for around 5 minutes or until lightly browned..
- Add the vegetables and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes, then add the teriyaki sauce and toss together for 1-2 minutes until hot..
- Serve with boiled rice..
Pat the chicken dry and add it to the marinade, making sure to get the marinade under the skin of the chicken. This five spice chicken sheet pan dinner is a great place to start, but once you've been won over go ahead and try: These Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas. They'll revolutionize your weeknight dinner routine and treat everyone to their favorite Mexican meal in one easy step! Marion's Kitchen is packed with simple and delicious Asian recipes and food ideas. Combine the onions, chili sauce, soy sauce, fish sauce, garlic, sugar and five-spice powder in a large container.