Courgetti with pesto and green beans. The courgetti or zucchini pasta with pesto (it's the same) is mixed with broccoli, spinach and lima beans. Courgetti is Courgette Spaghetti and most of the time this is made with a spiralizer. This is the spirellizer I have and I would fully recommend as this one as it's very easy to use and makes the.
Take some green beans, trim the ends and steam until tender but still crunchy. Usually only takes a minute or two. Lay on a serving plate and drizzle with some pesto. You can cook Courgetti with pesto and green beans using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Courgetti with pesto and green beans
- You need 2 of large courgettes spiralised.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of fresh pesto (see my other recipes for how to make).
- Prepare 1 pack of green beans.
- You need 1 handful of cherry tomatoes.
- It's 2 tbsp of pine nuts.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese (or dairy free/vegan alternative).
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Cook green beans until barely done. (Cook with the pasta and save a pot.) Add pesto to skillet. Add pasta and green beans, along with a bit of pasta cooking water, and gently mix. Courgetti (or "Zoodles") is one of those quick dinner staples that's so incredibly easy to make, but never fails to impress. If you don't fancy diving into a bowl of carbs, it's a bit of a knight in shining armour and subs in perfectly for a bowl of spaghetti.
Courgetti with pesto and green beans instructions
- Spiralise the courgettes. (Or use ready made courgetti).
- Make the pesto. (Or use bought instead). Please see my other recipes for how to make..
- Put the green beans and courgetti into separate pans, add boiling water and cook for 2-5 mins. You could cook together if the pan is big enough..
- One cooked, drain both together in a colander..
- Return to the pan (not on the heat) and stir in the pesto..
- Dish up onto plates and add tomatoes, pine nuts, salt and pepper to season and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Enjoy!.
Courgetti with pesto and balsamic tomatoes. Who needs pasta when you can have spiralized courgette? Courgetti spaghetti recipe is an easy recipe to make quick and healthy meals. Eat warm or bloodless with your favoured grilled greens for lunch or dinner. Here, the magical green sauce is tossed with trenette (or any long pasta you can twirl around a fork), tender slices of potato and barely blanched green beans.