Çhoco Pineapple & Swiss Roll Çookpad Çake 🍰. A delightful medley of fresh pineapple slices which are topped with chocolate sugar and cherries, Choco pineapple is best enjoyed chilled with fresh. Check out Choco-Pineapple's art on DeviantArt. Browse the user profile and get inspired.
Its not very easy to cut pineapple, outer layer is quite tough barrier to get through. Mix all liquid ingredients and butter. A wide variety of hoco cable options are available to you, such as usb type. You can cook Çhoco Pineapple & Swiss Roll Çookpad Çake 🍰 using 25 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Çhoco Pineapple & Swiss Roll Çookpad Çake 🍰
- It's of ✓Çhoçolate Spunch Çake.
- You need 4 of Eggs.
- You need 4 oz of Caster sugar (40 grms).
- It's 3 oz of Flour (30 grams).
- It's 1 oz of Cocoa Powder (10 grams).
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 1 of ✓Frosting #.
- You need 1 of Çups heavy Cream.
- You need 1/2 of Çup melted chocolate.
- You need 2 of ✓ Frosting #.
- It's 1 of Çup heavy cream.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of strawberry jam.
- You need 1/4 cup of çhoçolate ganache (or.
- It's of any çhoçolate spread).
- It's of Pineapple juice (for soaking cake as required).
- You need of Sprinkles (as required).
- Prepare of ✓🍋 Lemon curd Swiss roll].
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 3 oz of flour.
- It's 3 oz of castor sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 1 tsp of oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of lemon curd.
- You need 1/2 cup of whipped cream.
TCC youth officiaL band weLcome din ang iba mas marami mas masaya! saLi ka! The pineapple (Ananas comosus) is a tropical plant with an edible fruit and the most economically significant plant in the family Bromeliaceae. The pineapple is indigenous to South America, where it has been cultivated for many centuries. Find pineapple stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection.
Çhoco Pineapple & Swiss Roll Çookpad Çake 🍰 step by step
- In a clean bowl add 4 egg and beat well till fluffy. Then add 4 oz castor sugar and 1 tsp vanilla extract, beat it again till double and fluffy..
- Sift flour and cocoa powder together. Fold flour mix in eggs mixture one tbls at a time. (Cut & fold method)..
- Fold till there is no lumbs in the mixture. Grease 10" round cake tin & lined with butter paper. Pour cake mixture into the tin. (Here I am using stove to bake in a big wok). Also can bake in preheated oven at 180° for 20 minutes or till done..
- When by inserted knife or any scruwer comes out clean then let it out and cool it completely. After cooling cut it in 2 thick even layers..
- Beat Cream till fluffy add ½ cup melted çhoçolate and mix well. Soak 1 layer or cake with pineapple juice pour Choco cream on the layer and spread evenly..
- Set another layer of cake and soak with pineapple juice again. Evenly cover the whole with choco cream. Place it in the fridge for 30 minutes..
- (Swiss Roll)~To make Swiss Roll, beat eggs with castor sugar and vanilla extract very well then fold sifted flour in it mix well..
- Pour on greased and lined rectangular tin, bake it at 200° for 4 to 5 minutes. After baking sprinkle some castor sugar on the Spunch and roll it, let it cool for 10 minutes. Then spread lemon curd and whiped cream..
- Roll it and cut in 1 inch thick rond slices. Set in the sides of cream cake..
- Decorate with cream, pineapple chunks, strawberry jam..
- Make a Beautiful Cookpad logo on top of the cake with chocolate ganache fill with cream. Use some sprinkles to make it more attractive..
- Yummilicious cake for Cookpad is ready. Happy Birthday 🎉🎂🎉 Cookpad..
Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. We deliver island wide including all Hotels! Happy Pineapple Charms - prints, stickers,kawaii gifts! Skip to navigation Skip to content. Pineapple Cake Soft And Juicy Pineapple Cake.