You can cook Chicken Kebobs using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Kebobs
- You need 6 medium of chicken thighs and legs cut into bite size.
- Prepare 20 of wooden skewers.
- It's 1 of Henush marinade for meats (see her recipes).
Chicken Kebobs instructions
- preheat broiler.
- soak the wooden skewers for 30 min in cold water.
- after the chicken is marinaded for few hours, place one by one on the skewers (4 pieces).
- place on broiler pan, for 12 min on each side.