Spicy courgette. Can be eaten with chapatti, paratha, pitta bread, naan or even rice. This dish is healthy, tasty and can be made. Peking Spicy Courgette Recipe (Asian Quick & Easy Vegetarian Stir Fry)Welcome to my Asian kitchen.
How do you serve Spicy Courgette & Apple Chutney? You can enjoy this tasty chutney with cheese and crackers. Chutney also makes a great accompaniment to pies, pastries, and roasts. You can have Spicy courgette using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy courgette
- It's 2 of courgettes.
- Prepare 1 of shallot.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dry chilly flakes.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of hot paprika.
- You need Pinch of salt.
Spoon the hummus mix inside each pocket, followed by the spicy courgette slices and a drizzle of the yogurt mixture. People often think that you need a huge glut of However, if you do have a glut of courgettes growing in the garden this year then this easy spicy courgette. These spicy zucchini latkes are a deliciously different take on traditional potato latkes. Add the courgettes and carrots and sauté until tender.
Spicy courgette instructions
- Dice the courgettes and in a frying pan add some oil and a shallot until slightly golden but not brown.
- On medium heat still Add the courgettes to the pan and stir so that they all eat the flavour from the oil and onion. Add the spices and stir again.
- Cover with slid and cook for 10/15 min depending on how big you diced your courgettes. Add little amounts of water if the courgette start to stick.
Meanwhile, squeeze the excess moisture out of the grated courgettes; the easiest way to do this is to place all the courgettes. Delicately spiced courgette and pea cakes. These spicy little fritters not only make a really tasty snack, but they work really well as a healthier alternative to the usual potato fritters. This chutney will bring a smile to your face and a zing to your taste buds. Jerk seasoning is usually used to spice up chicken or meat but it is really versatile and tasty and livens up.