quick, easy generic jambalaya for 2. Here is how you cook that. Quick & Easy Jambalaya Haiku: "Four and a half stars! Mix seasoning blend and set aside.
Directions In a large pot over medium heat, heat oil. Add onion and bell peppers and season with salt and pepper. Put rice in a strainer and rinse thoroughly with cold, running water. You can have quick, easy generic jambalaya for 2 using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of quick, easy generic jambalaya for 2
- You need 1/2 of onion, cut into chunks.
- Prepare 1/2 of green pepper, cut into chunks.
- You need 1 box of spanish rice mix.
- You need 1 of ingredients listed on box.
- You need 2 of sausage links, sliced, 1/2in thick.
- You need 1 of instead of sausage u may use chicken or shrimp or all 3. if chicken about 1/2lb. chunked if shrimp 1/2lb..
- You need 1 of if all 3 use about a handful of each meat chunked..
Add the broth, rice, Creole seasoning, Worcestershire sauce and cayenne. On today's episode I want to show you this delicious jambalaya recipe. This is a quick and easy reci. Served over rice or rice cooked with the jambalaya for one pot meal.
quick, easy generic jambalaya for 2 instructions
- in a saucepan over medium heat add a tbl. of oil, the onion, green pepper and sausage..
- when veggies r starting to soften toss in rice from the box..
- when browned add rest of ingredients listed on the box and cook according to pkg. directions..
- now serve! wasn't that easy?.
A somewhat classic version but a great addition to the site since you all love the Cajun Jambalaya Pasta on here so much! Easy One Pot Cajun Jambalaya Recipe Quick, Easy, and Delicious Pasta Recipes Ideal for Weeknight Dinners. Serve warm with your desired garnishes. Gently add tomatoes,Chicken stock, and salt. Place chicken, sausage and shrimp on the bed of rice.