Quick Chicken Soup.
You can have Quick Chicken Soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick Chicken Soup
- You need 1 1/2 of chicken breasts.
- It's 3 of large carrots.
- It's 3 of celery sticks.
- It's 100 g of spinach.
- Prepare 2 litres of water.
- You need 8 tsp of vegetable bouillon.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Prepare Pinch of garlic.
- You need Pinch of oregano.
- It's 250 g of farfalline pasta.
Quick Chicken Soup instructions
- Dice the chicken into small bits. Add olive oil, chicken and a pinch of garlic and salt and oregano to a 4 litre pot..
- Once the chicken has cooked halfway, add 2 litres of water and the bouillon to the pan. Make sure to mix thoroughly..
- Chop up the carrots and celery. When the soup has been brought to a boil, add the vegetables..
- Add salt, garlic, oregano or other spices to your taste! Let the soup sit and simmer for 10minutes..
- Add the pasta to the pot and cook through. 2 minutes before the pasta is done, add the spinach until it wilts. You can skip adding the pasta or substitute with rice/quinoa etc. Once it's all cooked through, it's all done!.