Quick Chicken Quesadillas. Repeat with remaining tortillas, chicken mixture and cheese. To serve, cut quesadillas into wedges. Serve with sour cream and, if desired, additional salsa.
A salad of fresh melon chunks, pineapple and berries, plus glasses of lemonade or iced tea will add a cool, fresh touch to these yummy quesadillas. Layer half of each tortilla with the chicken and vegetable mixture, then sprinkle with the Cheddar cheese, bacon bits, and Monterey Jack. Fold the tortillas in half and Place onto a baking sheet. You can cook Quick Chicken Quesadillas using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick Chicken Quesadillas
- You need 1 of large onion.
- You need 1 of large green bell pepper (or 1/2 green & 1/2 red).
- It's 1 envelope of taco seasoning.
- You need 3 of # cooked chicken (I can my own).
- Prepare 1 pkg of flour tortillas (medium).
- Prepare of butter.
- You need of queso blanche cheese (can buy slices, block, shredded.
- Prepare of jalapeño pepper slices (optional).
Then build the quesadillas by laying grated cheese on the bottom. Instructions Cut chicken breast into bite-size pieces. Add salsa sauce and mix thoroughly. Spritz one side of tortilla with cooking spray.
Quick Chicken Quesadillas step by step
- I can my own chicken meat though u can season and freeze.....
- Cut bell pepper and onion into strips. Similar to fajita veggies... Saute in veggie oil.. Until semi soft.
- Add 1/2 package of taco seasoning mix. Stir until veggies are well coated....
- Add chicken to onion and bell pepper.. mix...add the other 1/2 of the taco seasoning to the chicken, onion, bell pepper... Mix well and set aside....
- Add 2 tsp of butter to a hot skillet allow to melt.... Add a medium flour tortilla and allow to cook for about 30 seconds....
- Put cheese on half the tortilla... Add chicken, bell pepper, onion mixture on top of cheese... Allow to cook for about 1 minute.... Fold it in half.... Gently press with the spatula.... Flip over on other side.... Allow to cook about 1-2 minutes..... You can add jalapeño peppers to them if you wish....
- I place in a worm oven until I'm ready to serve....
Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas My buffalo chicken quesadillas are filling enough to serve as a meal and versatile enough to win big points as a snack while the big game is on. Feel free to sub in your favorite flavored tortillas. Or kick up the spice factor with pepper jack cheese instead of the Mexican blend. —Crystal Schlueter, Babbitt, Minnesota Grilled chicken quesadillas are always a popular appetizer at summer cookout parties. Smokey grilled eggplant and onions make a tasty complement to chicken cubes infused with the tastes of cilantro, lime, and jalapeno peppers that are added to grilled tortillas, along with gooey, melted cheese. How to Make Quesadillas with Leftover Chicken Making these quesadillas is as simple as combing all the ingredients in a bowl until fully combined.