Quick Chicken Mixed Biryani. Hey friends my channel is for education.but i also share some daily routine of me from which you also learn something more. Chicken biryani also known as chicken biriyani or chicken biriani is a South Asian mixed rice dish. It is very popular in Indian subcontinent.
Chicken biryani recipe with video & step-by-step photos. Biryani is one of the most amazing royal delicacies introduced to Indians by the Mughals. Since then it has been much popular and is considered to be a luxurious treat to enjoy on special occasions. You can cook Quick Chicken Mixed Biryani using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick Chicken Mixed Biryani
- You need 1 kg of chicken.
- You need 1 kg of banaspati rice.
- It's 3 of medium onions.
- It's 2 tbsp of lehsan adrak ka paste.
- Prepare 3 of tomatoes.
- You need 10 of hari mirchen.
- You need 1 tsp of kuti wi lal mirch.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pisi wi lal mirch.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of pisa wa garam masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pisa wa zeera.
- You need 10 of baadiyaan ke phul.
- Prepare 2 of moti ilaaychi.
- Prepare 1 slice of daal cheeni.
- It's 1/2 tsp of zeera.
- Prepare 4 of long.
- You need of Waterr as required.
- You need 1 cup of oil.
Now, coming back to our Quick & Lighter Chicken Biryani, it's extremely easy to make and tastes so flavorful, that you won't miss swapping the brown rice. Then you layer some cooked rice over this chicken mix and sprinkle some nuts too (optional). Then you layer the chicken again and then layer. Mix in rice, water, and cilantro.
Quick Chicken Mixed Biryani instructions
- Oil ko garam karein usne sabut garam masala or onion ko fry karein. Jab wo fry hone lage to usme hari mirchen daallen. Golden Brown hone par usme lehsan adrak ka paste daal lein. Fry kar ke isme tamam masalay or tomatoes dal kar bhun lein..
- Chicken add kar ke achi tarah bhune 5say 7mint tak.
- Usme thora sa pani daal kar chicken ko gala lein. Galanay ke baad isme 1 kg chaawal ke hisaab se 4 glass pani dalen.
- Jab pani boil hojaye. Phr usme chawal add krlen.chawal ko 1/2 ghant pani may deep kar ke rakhe per us ko add karein or medem aanch me pakne dein..
- Jab pani khushk hojaye to ise dm par rkhden.10say 12 mint.
Hyderabadi chicken biryani is an aromatic, mouth watering and authentic Indian dish with succulent chicken in layers of fluffy rice, fragrant spices and Biryani is a classic Indian mixed rice dish that is part of the Indian Mughlai culinary tradition, which traces its roots to central Asian cuisine and a rich. A delicious cheat biryani recipe that doesn't sacrifice its authentic flavours. Indian cuisine has always been a little elusive to me. I'm intrigued by all the spice blends and fresh herbs that get mixed together to make very complex and delicious flavours. A family favourite, this easy chicken biryani is not too spicy and easy to make for a comforting weeknight supper.