Oats cutlet recipes. If you are looking for oats cutlet recipe without potatoes, you can use spinach and green peas instead. However, having potatoes in oats cutlet recipe actually gives it a much better form and taste. Healthy version of vegetable cutlets with the addition of oats in it.
Oats patties, How to make oats cutlet (tikki). vegan snacks recipe, no onion no garlic snacks. oats tikki recipe: crunchy cutlets or tikki with the goodness of oats, spinach and fresh spices. Oats is one of those super foods I like to include in my daily diet one way or the other. You can have Oats cutlet recipes using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oats cutlet recipes
- It's 1 cup of oats roasted.
- It's 1 of red bell pepper.
- It's 1 slice of yellow bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 slice of green capsicum.
- You need 1 of potato boiled and mashed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Roasted Cumin powder.
- Prepare Some of fresh coriander leaves.
- You need 1 tsp each of Green chilli, ginger and garlic paste.
- It's to taste of Salt.
- You need as required of Oil for shallow frying.
Then, try this Oats Cutlet recipe which is super-delicious. Click nishamadhulika.com to read Oats Cutlets Recipe in Hindi. Also known as Ots Tikki Recipem, How To Make Oats. Technorati Tags: oats recipes, oats tikki recipe, oats cutlet recipe, healthy oats recipes, snacks with oats, indian oats recipes, oats aloo tikki, easy oats recipes.
Oats cutlet recipes instructions
- Heat a pan. Roast the oats till it becomes slightly brown in colour. Cool it. Transfer to a bowl. Add boiled potato, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, roasted cumin powder, garam masala, green chilli, Ginger and garlic paste and salt. Mix well. Then knead a smooth dough. Once it is done. Make small balls from the dough..
- Heat oil in pan.Once the oil is hot. Shallow fry the cutlet till it become golden brown in colour. Once it is done..
- Transfer to a beautiful plate. Garnish with yellow, red and green bell pepper. Ready to serve hot. Oats cutlet with hot tea.
Quick cooking oats are used to make oats cutlets recipes. Boiled potatoes and other vegetables such as cauliflower, carrots, peas are used. Another interesting cutlet recipe is sooji cutlets. The Green Spinach & Oats Cutlet can be served along with a evening snacks. To begin making the Green Spinach & Oats Cutlet Recipe, we will first get all the ingredients ready.