My Salsa Enchiladas. 😘😘. Great recipe for My Salsa Enchiladas. 😘😘. This is some of my other recipe (The Beef + Pork Salsa dish.) I made so much, Enchiladas with some of it. Roll up and place in dish on top of salsa.
Creamy salsa chicken enchiladas take this Tex-Mex family favorite to new heights when turned into this easy meal. Busy families will love skipping the vegetable chopping by using ready-made salsa. I started with some leftover salsa verde I had. You can cook My Salsa Enchiladas. 😘😘 using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Salsa Enchiladas. 😘😘
- Prepare of Using 3 tbls of the Pork +Beef Salsa.
- You need 3 of Tortillas.
- You need 1 handful of Spinach for each Wrap.
- It's 1/2 cup of grated chedder cheese on top.
You can use store-bought, or try making your own with this recipe. These Salsa Chicken Enchiladas have been on my mind for quite some time, and since Cinco de Mayo is coming up soon, I decided it was about time I made and shared them with you. The best part is they cost less and take less time to make than going out to eat. This Guacamole Salsa Chicken Enchilada Casserole could be a new go-to favorite because one jar of a store bought savory sauce does pretty much all the work!
My Salsa Enchiladas. 😘😘 step by step
- Open out the tortilla add them to the microwave for 30 seconds then on a plate they roll easier when warmed..
- Add the mix. You need an an oven dish that will fit 3 rolled snuggly in the oven dish.on.
- Add 4 tbls Salsa in each wrap down the middle then add the handful of Spinach to each one and 2 tbls Chedder Grated Cheese and push in the ends firmly inside to close it. Fit them in an oven dish snuggly to hold them together. Then add the Grated monteray Jack cheese all down each one.
- Rolled then fit the 3 together snuggly in an oven dish. Then add the Grated Monteray jack smoked.
- Cover in monteray jack cheese.
- Add to a preheated oven 160°C for 20 - 30 minutes check when the Cheese has melted on top and heated through then using a spatula ease each one from around the sides of the dish and from each other.add to a serving plate with some homemade Fries/chips..
Herdez Guacamole Salsa is one of the newest. Just heated the extra thin corn tortillas according to pkg. directions in the microwave in damp paper towels, worked great, so I totally omitted the chicken broth. I made them with and without refried beans added and made my own salsa. For my cheddar I used applewood smoked cheddar inside and on top, and the flavor it added was amazing. I highly recommend using a smoked cheese with it.