Loaded Fajitias. Loaded Chicken Fajitas - seasoned chicken, red onions and colorful bell peppers loaded with bacon, cheese, and avocados. This easy dinner is absolutely packed with flavor! Loaded Fajitas, however, have a special twist.
Grilled chicken glazed with zesty lime sauce and drizzled with tangy Mexi-ranch is smothered with a rich blend of Cheddar cheeses on a bed of crispy tortilla strips. Line with salsa and mozzarella cheese. While the oven is preheating prepare your fajita mix by cooking the chicken along with the veggies and seasonings. You can cook Loaded Fajitias using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Loaded Fajitias
- Prepare 1 box of mexican rice a roni.
- It's 1 of bell pepper (I use green).
- Prepare 1 small of onion.
- It's 2 of cerrono peppers.
- Prepare 1 lb of top round steak sliced very thin.
- Prepare 1 of hot sauce to taste.
- Prepare 1 of Shredded cheese (I use mexican blend).
- It's 4 of 8 inch tortillas.
- It's 1 packages of fajitia seasoning.
I wasn't expecting a stove-top fajitas to taste this good.! I used flank steak instead of skirt steak and marinated the sliced meat over night in a Ziploc bag. I didn't marinate the onion and pepper slices because I wanted the veggies to stay crisp. I added some salt to the meat and veggies right before taking them of the heat.
Loaded Fajitias instructions
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- Slice beef very thin.
- Slice veggies very thin.
- Heat skillet over medium high heat and add meat,veggies,and seasoning.
- cook about 10-15 min or until meat is done.
- Add hot sauce if using.
- Place 1 tortilla on microwave safe plate and microwave for 20 seconds.
- Sprinkle cheese on tortilla.
- Add a layer of rice.
- Add layer of meat and veggies.
- Fold over ends of tortillas and roll up.
Applebee's has debuted their NEW Loaded Fajitas in restaurants nationwide. This decadent new item features your choice of sirloin steak, chicken or shrimp served on a sizzling skillet and smothered. Applebee's new Loaded Fajitas start with your choice of either sirloin steak, chicken, or shrimp. Your protein of choice is then served in a sizzling skillet alongside Spanish rice, bells pepper, onions, and other fajita vegetables. The skillet is then topped with hot queso and pieces of applewood-smoked bacon for that extra flavor.