Happy Birthday Cookpad Cake🧡.
You can cook Happy Birthday Cookpad Cake🧡 using 18 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Happy Birthday Cookpad Cake🧡
- Prepare of CHOCOLATE SPONG:~.
- It's 4 of Eggs.
- It's 100 grms of castor sugar.
- You need 70 grms of Flour.
- It's 30 grms of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 of moulds 8".
- You need 2 of mould size parchment papers.
- You need of Oil/butter to grease moulds.
- Prepare of ICING:~.
- You need 1 cup of Whipping Cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of Nutella spread.
- It's 2 cups of Whipped Cream.
- You need of Yellow food colours.
- It's of Green food colour.
- It's of Sprinkles.
- It's of Golden pearls.
- Prepare of Sugar syrup.
- You need of Fondant as required.
Happy Birthday Cookpad Cake🧡 instructions
- In a large clean glass bowl add four eggs beat with electric beater till fluffy..
- Now add castor sugar in eggs mixture gradually and beat on medium high speed..
- When eggs mixture double in size then add sifted flour and cocoa powder gradually and fold with light hands..
- In 2 greased and lingned moulds with parchment paper, pour Chocolate spong mixture equal quantity in both moulds..
- Bake at 180° c for about 20-25 minutes, insert wooden skewer to check if comes out clean it's done..
- Beat the whipping cream with nutella till thicken.place into fridge for half an hour..
- Cut the chocolate spongs into halves, it's total 4 spongs now. Soak all spongs with sugar syrup..
- In all spongs spread chocolate Whipped cream and cover with others..
- At last whip the whipping cream with sharp yellow colour and little cream with green colour..
- Cover the cake with cream, first done with crumb coat and place in fridge for 30 minutes..
- Then fill cream in piping bag with rosset nozzle and make roases on the cake..
- With the use of yellow and green fondant make little cut dholki and decorate with golden pearls..
- Now decorate the top of cake with different sprinkles place dholki in side of the cake..
- Happy birthday Cookpad 🧡❤️.