Chicken Tacos. These simple yet flavorful chicken tacos are easy to make and filled with super juicy and delicious chicken! Perfect for weeknight meals and makes great leftovers! Easy Chicken Tacos - With a simple spice rub, the chicken is cooked so quickly on the stovetop!
Satisfy your taco cravings with these Chicken Tacos from Delish.com. Celebrate Taco Tuesday With These Killer Chicken Tacos. by Delish US. I'm pretty sure my love for tacos is apparent on this site. You can cook Chicken Tacos using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Tacos
- You need 3 of chicken breasts; bite sized pieces cut on bias.
- Prepare 1 of "Spicy Cilantro Brine" ( see my recipes).
- You need 1 of "Mexican Dry Rub" (see my recipes).
- You need 4 of jalapeños; seeded, julienne.
- You need 2 clove of garlic; minced.
- You need 1 of small red onion; julienne.
- You need 1 of yellow bell pepper; julienne.
- It's 1 C of Peach-Mango salsa.
- Prepare 1 of large pinch of kosher salt.
- You need of olive oil; as needed.
So it's about How to Make Chicken Tacos. These chicken tacos are warm flour tortillas filled with diced marinated chicken, lettuce, pico de gallo, avocado and cheese. A quick and easy dinner option that's easy to customize to your tastes. Chicken breast is simmered in a lemon-lime marinade, then served with taco fixin's so that everyone can make their own soft taco.
Chicken Tacos instructions
- Soak chicken pieces in cilantro brine for 4 hours. Rinse. Pat dry. Toss chicken and veggies (except garlic) with enough oil to coat in a large mixing bowl. Season with dry rub and salt..
- Heat a large saute pan with enough oil to cover the bottom. Add chicken and veggies to pan..
- When chicken and veggies are nearly cooked through, add garlic..
- When garlic is caramelized, add salsa..
- Cook for 1 minute to heat salsa through. Serve..
- Variations; Coconut extract, Sriracha, pineapple, mango, tequila, vinegar, corn, sofrito, shallots, habanero, celery, bacon, oregano, zucchini, other salsa, flavored oil, roasted garlic or bell peppers, tomato, tomatillos, beer, thyme, epazote, dried onion soup mix, beef, pork, shrimp, honey, agave, soy,.
Made with tender and juicy pan seared chicken thighs that have been generously seasoned with Mexican spices, and finished with bright lime and cilantro. These chicken tacos are a healthier spin on traditional beef tacos — and they're just as good, if not better. Finding a substantial upgrade to such a common meal is a real treat. And the good news is that you don't have to worry about re-creating each element teaspoon perfect. Air fryer chicken tacos perfect for an easy breezy taco night.