Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta. This chicken-bacon-ranch pasta dish is an easy dinner that has the potential to be even easier when you use precooked bacon and rotisserie chicken. Have a few boxes of penne pasta on hand? You can make a casserole, dinner in the skillet or a one-pot meal with these penne recipes.
It's so easy to make and we know a few shortcuts to make it even simpler. Add the diced chicken, bacon crumbles, ranch dressing and Alfredo sauce, and garlic salt. This chicken bacon ranch pasta is one of my favorite recipes to make at home! You can cook Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta
- You need 3 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- It's 1 package of bacon.
- You need 1 (16 oz.) of box rotini pasta.
- It's 2 (16 oz.) of jars Alfredo sauce.
- You need 1 packet of ranch seasoning.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It's 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It's 1 stick of unsalted butter.
- You need of Seasonings:.
- You need to taste of black pepper.
- Prepare to taste of garlic powder.
- Prepare to taste of onion powder.
- You need to taste of parsley.
Although it's not the quickest or easiest, it's always a winner with my husband. What recipe that includes bacon isn't wonderful? Easy Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta - a creamy and delicious pasta dish filled with cheese, chicken and bacon all made in one pot! Anytime chicken and bacon get together, you know it's going to be delicious—like our bbq bacon wrapped chicken bites!
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta instructions
- NOTE: This recipe is for two meals! Make one 9x13 dish for dinner tonight and have another 9x13 meal to freeze for future meal! If you do not wish to make the extra meal, just cut the recipe in half. But that extra meal on a busy week day is soooo worth it trust me!.
- Dice chicken breast and cook with half a stick of butter and seasonings of choice until thoroughly cooked; set aside..
- Dice bacon and thoroughly cook; set aside to drain on paper towels..
- Cook pasta according to package instructions; drain and return to pot and stir in remaining half stick of butter. Set aside..
- In a large bowl combine both jars of Alfredo sauce with ranch packet and 1/2 cup of each of the cheeses. Mix well and set aside..
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease your 9x13 baking dishes. Into each, divide sauce equally and spread on bottom of dish..
- Top each equally with pasta..
- Top each equally with chicken and bacon..
- Top each equally with remaining cheeses..
- Put one in oven and cook for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly..
- Allow your freezer meal to cool before wrapping in plastic wrap and tin foil. Store in freezer with a label on what it is, oven temp and time to cook. Remember to pull out of freezer and allow to sit in fridge for 24 hours before ready to use..
This dish was completely inspired by my husband. One of my hubby's favorite sandwiches consists of chicken, bacon and ranch. So I thought to myself how fun it would be to surprise him and put those things into a dinner dish. I made a Ranch-Alfredo Sauce and the end result was super yummy! Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad with just a handful of ingredients will be the most popular side dish at your summer bbq This is a cold chicken and bacon pasta recipe vs the warm baked version with all that delicious cheese.