Cabbage and Meatballs.
You can have Cabbage and Meatballs using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cabbage and Meatballs
- It's 24 ounces of cooked beef meatballs see my recipes of meatballs.
- It's 5 pounds of cabbage.
- You need 1 tablespoon of liquid smoke.
- You need 3 teaspoons of salt.
- It's 2 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- It's 1 quart of beef broth.
Cabbage and Meatballs instructions
- Let this cook for 30 minutes. Add the meatballs stirring them in cover and simmer..
- The cabbage will start to shrink from cooking. Add half the salt and liquid smoke. Cover and cook..
- Chop the cabbage. Add the beef broth to the pot. Bring the beef broth to boil. Add the cabbage. Cover and allow to cook. After 15 minutes stir from the bottom up..
- Simmer for 20-25 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
- You can add a splash of red wine vinegar or hot vinegar sauce per serving if you like..