Zucchini, Egg, and Cheese Toast.
You can cook Zucchini, Egg, and Cheese Toast using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zucchini, Egg, and Cheese Toast
- Prepare 1/4 of zucchini, shredded (about 1/2 to 2/3 cup).
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped shallot.
- You need 1 of to 2 eggs.
- You need 1/3 cup of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 slice of of bread.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
Zucchini, Egg, and Cheese Toast instructions
- Shred zucchini with a grater. Use a paper towel and ring out excess water from shredded zucchini..
- Beat egg(s) in a small bowl, add a tiny bit water and stir in..
- Put chopped shallots, shredded zucchini, shredded cheese, salt and pepper, and any herbs to taste into the small bowl with the beaten eggs..
- Toast the piece of bread until slightly golden, not fully toasted..
- Turn oven to broil, put the zucchini mixture on the toast, and broil 6-8 minutes or until golden brown on top..