Quick Healthy Stir-Fry. This tofu veggie stir-fry is quick and easy, making it a great go-to weeknight meal. Baked tofu has a firm, toothsome texture that crisps well in a hot pan. You can find it in flavors like teriyaki and sesame, both of which are delicious here.
This tofu veggie stir-fry is quick and easy, making it a great go-to weeknight meal. Baked tofu has a firm, toothsome texture that crisps well in a hot pan. You can find it in flavors like teriyaki and sesame, both of which are delicious here. You can cook Quick Healthy Stir-Fry using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick Healthy Stir-Fry
- You need of Vegetables.
- You need 2 cup of Julienne carrots.
- You need 1 cup of sliced cabbage.
- You need 1 of sliced red pepper.
- You need 3 of baby marrows.
- You need 1 cup of broccoli.
- It's 1 cup of cauliflower.
- Prepare 2 tsp of olive oil.
- You need of Meat.
- You need 2 of portions of skinless chicken, pork or beef.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 2 tsp of olive oil.
Or opt for a smoked version, which has the same texture with a more robust flavor. HEAT oil in wok or large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add spinach and soy mixture and continue. Add the chicken, veggies, garlic, and spices.
Quick Healthy Stir-Fry step by step
- Chop all the vegetables into small bite-size pieces and set aside..
- Cut the meat into strips..
- Fry the vegetables in a big pan or wok with the olive oil until they are soft. I usually determine if mine is ready by testing the carrots since they take the longest to soften..
- Fry the chicken in a separate pan an add the olive oil, soy sauce and garlic..
- When both mixtures are cooked, add them together..
- Serve on it own or with quinoa,cous-cous or rice..
Serve with rice, pasta, toasted bread or eat as is for a low-carb meal! On any given day of the week, if you walk into my kitchen, there is a good chance that you'll find me making this Healthy Chicken Stir Fry. Along with my Salmon Patties and Shrimp and Cauliflower Grits, this Healthy Chicken Stir Fry is a weeknight staple in our house—and has been for years! Fresh orange juice perks up this speedy stir-fry, becoming a sticky, glossy sauce for the colorful vegetables. A quick coat in cornstarch helps the tofu develop a supercrisp crust without needing to fry in lots of oil.