Lightly Spiced Veggie Pasta Bake. Vegetable baked pasta recipe loaded with veggies, pockets of ricotta cheese, and topped with This easy baked pasta is loaded with vegetables, extra cheesy, and seriously irresistible. How to make the best zucchini bread with a lightly spiced, perfectly sweetened batter and a whole pound of grated. Serve up a hearty vegetarian pasta bake for a filling family supper.
It's vegetarian, quick to make and you'll learn how to. Try our vegetable bake recipes, from gratins to macaroni and cheese, oven roasted vegetables to vegetarian Check out our spiced chickpea bake with potatoes and crunchy filo pastry. This easy bake is veggie friendly, ready in under an hour and serves four. You can have Lightly Spiced Veggie Pasta Bake using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lightly Spiced Veggie Pasta Bake
- Prepare 1 of red onion, finely chopped.
- You need 150 g of button mushrooms sliced.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic finely sliced.
- You need 3 of small carrots sliced.
- Prepare 1 of pepper sliced.
- Prepare 150 g of sprouting broccoli each stem sliced to three pieces.
- It's 1 of courgette sliced.
- It's 1 of small tin broad beans drained.
- It's 1 of small tin sweetcorn drained.
- You need 50 g of vine tomatoes cut into quarters.
- Prepare 2 tins of chopped tomatoes.
- It's 300 g of fresh pasta, penne or rigatoni.
- It's 3 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 100 g of cheddar cheese grated.
- You need 100 g of mozzarella sliced or grated.
- It's 50 g of Parmesan finely grated.
- You need 50 g of Moroccan breadcrumbs.
- It's 1 tsp of oregano.
- It's 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Make sure you use a vegetarian-friendly hard cheese if you're cooking for vegetarians. This veggie pasta bake is also great as a meal prep pasta to make your life easy! This Veggie Pasta Bake is a perfect easy and comforting vegetarian pasta casserole. With a variety of veggies and cheese, this vegetable baked pasta is great for crowds, easy to freeze and reheat, and.
Lightly Spiced Veggie Pasta Bake step by step
- Preheat oven to 200 (180 fan).
- Pour olive oil in large pan over medium heat, and add onions cooking for 2 mins, then add mushrooms and garlic. After five mins add carrots, pepper and vine tomatoes..
- Add tinned tomatoes plus water of one can to the pan, then add broccoli, courgette, broad beans and sweetcorn. Also add oregano and chilli flakes plus salt and pepper to taste. Cook for 10 mins..
- Meanwhile put pasta in separate pan with boiling water and simmer for 2 mins, then drain..
- Place pasta in baking dish, and pour over vegetables mixing well. Firstly cover the dish with cheddar, then mozzarella. Mix the Parmesan and breadcrumbs and top the dish with this mixture..
- Place in oven for 25-30 mins until golden brown, and serve with garlic bread or green salad..
During my first year in New York, I remember wondering when fall was This Cheesy Veggie Pasta Bake is simple to prepare, and I have a secret for cutting down on prep time Stir in the crushed tomatoes and spices, then simmer until flavors blend. Toss until all the veggies are lightly coated. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Spread them out so they don't overlap. While veggies are roasting, bring a large pot of water to a boil.