HCG diet meal 3: baked chicken zucchini pockets. So you've finally finished your HCG injections, and you can now go back to eating Set onto a baking sheet while the oil heats in a pan. You should heat the olive oil to about medium high heat. Brown the breaded chicken on both sides in.
Fry in frying pan with no oil. Fill zuchini logs with minced mixture. Tea spoon halve associated with poultry blend equally more than best associated with very first coating associated with zucchini. You can have HCG diet meal 3: baked chicken zucchini pockets using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of HCG diet meal 3: baked chicken zucchini pockets
- You need 3 of zucchinis. the small ones.
- Prepare 100 grams of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 tsp of each: salt, black pepper, cinnamon, coriander, paprika, mixed spice.
- Prepare 1/2 of red sweet pepper.
Basic HCG Diet Meal Protocol: You'll start off with breakfast. This should consist of coffee, tea or water. Delicious meals for HCG diet plans based on chicken. Fresh spinach, basil and zesty garlic make this hCG Mustard Baked Chicken Hcg Recipe
HCG diet meal 3: baked chicken zucchini pockets instructions
- Peel, chop zucchinis and pepper and weigh them to 200 grams approximately.
- Put the spices together as a spice mix. you should use about 1 full tsp for each pocket in order not to have a lot of salt..
- Put them in a large piece of foil and add the chicken breast and season with 1- 2 teaspoon of seasoning mix. this should be around 300 grams or a little less or more but not too far from the 300 grams count for hcg diets..
- Close over the foil and bake for 50 minutes on 180c.
- Update on HCG drops diet, although they were amazing for both rounds I had to stop using them. I got breast pains every time I tried but it was nothing serious, so be careful that by time your body might not accept it..
I'm very fond of recipes that don't take too long. Here is the HCG diet sample menu plan. Include red meats, seafood meats, fowl meats, fruits, vegetables. For snacks in between meal servings include Melba toasts and Grissini bread sticks. The HCG diet consists of three main stages, and specific types of meals are needed at each stage in order for your body to adapt to the HCG treatments.