Colorful Minced Beef.
You can have Colorful Minced Beef using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Colorful Minced Beef
- You need 250 gr of minced beef.
- Prepare 1 of green bell pepper, diced.
- It's 1/2 of red onion, sliced thinly (you can use regular onion, but I wanted this dish to have more color).
- You need 1 tsp of grated garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- It's 2 tsp of onion salt -- https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/2654409-onion-salt-2-ingredients.
- Prepare 1 tsp of honey.
- You need 1 of carrot, peeled, sliced thinly.
- You need 1 cup of mushrooms (I used shimeji).
- You need 1 dash of crushed black pepper.
Colorful Minced Beef step by step
- Heat the pan (medium) with oil in it. Add grated garlic and onion. When the mixture becomes fragrant, add the minced beef..
- Stir occasionally to prevent sticking. Add carrot, bell pepper. Lower the heat, wait for about five minutes..
- When the carrot is tender, add mushrooms, onion salt, and honey. Stir occasionally until the minced beef is cooked..
- Serve warm with rice or pasta..