Chicken Bacon Alfredo Roll Ups. Add bacon and chicken to the alfredo sauce, mix together. Roll each noodle and place seam down in the pan. Once they are all in the pan pour remaining alfredo mixture over the top and sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the top.
Chicken alfredo roll-ups are a dreamy, creamy weeknight dinner masterpiece. Spoon a thin layer of sauce onto bottom of a baking dish. Spread sauce onto each cooked noodle and top with chicken, then roll up noodle. You can have Chicken Bacon Alfredo Roll Ups using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Bacon Alfredo Roll Ups
- Prepare 8 of Lasagne Noodles.
- You need 2 cups of Cooked Shredded Chicken (rotisserie chicken).
- You need 1 pkg of Bacon, cooked and crumbled (microwave kind works great).
- Prepare 8 oz. of Mozzarella Cheese.
- Prepare 2 cups of Heavy Whipping Cream.
- It's of Salt and Pepper.
- You need 1 cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- It's 4 oz of Cream Cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of Butter.
Chicken Bacon Alfredo Roll Ups instructions It all started with these Alfredo Roll Ups. An early recipe on the blog that I've been tweaking over the years and have now perfected. The homemade alfredo sauce is absolutely perfect, I promise you won't find a better one out there. Then I added the bacon, because bacon makes everything better.
Chicken Bacon Alfredo Roll Ups instructions
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Cook the lasagna noodles until al dente, drain and rinse the noodles with cold water then lay them on a paper towel to remove excess water..
- In a medium saucepan add butter, heavy cream, and cream cheese cook over medium heat and whisk until melted..
- Add salt and pepper. Continue whisking until smooth..
- Add the parmesan cheese and bring to a simmer, continue to cook for about 3-5 minutes or until it starts to thicken..
- Pour 1 cup of alfredo sauce in 9x13 inch pan.
- Add bacon and chicken to the alfredo sauce, mix together..
- Spread about 2 tbsp. of alfredo sauce mixture over each noodle..
- Roll each noodle and place seam down in 9x13 pan..
- Once they are all in the pan pour remaining alfredo mixture over the top and sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the top..
- Cook for about 30 minutes until it is heated through and cheese bubbles and browns..
Alfredo Roll Ups are cheesy, perfectly portioned servings of deliciousness. This is going to be one of the best meals you will ever make! Anything with lasagna noodles is just fun to make and delightful to eat! Alfredo Roll Ups are cheesy, perfectly portioned servings of deliciousness. This is going to be one of the best meals you will ever make!