Chalupa Dip. Mash avocados with lemon juice, salt and pepper until smooth. In separate bowl, mix sour cream with mayonnaise and taco seasoning mix. In loaf pan, layer beans, avocado mix, sour cream mix, onions, tomatoes and cheese.
In a bowl, mix together avocados and lemon juice. Mash avocados with lemon juice, salt and pepper until smooth. In separate bowl, mix sour cream with mayonnaise and taco seasoning mix. You can have Chalupa Dip using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chalupa Dip
- You need 1 of 16 ounce can of refried beans - 1st. layer.
- Prepare 3 of mashed avocados with 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice and 1 teaspoon of onion salt - 2nd layer.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream and one cup of mayonnaise, mixed together well with one package of taco seasoning -3rd layer.
- It's 3 medium of tomatoes,chopped fine -4th layer.
- It's 1/2 lb of sharp cheddar cheese, shredded - 5th layer.
- Prepare 4 of green onions sliced (tops and all) 6th layer.
- You need 1 of sliced black olives - 7th layer.
In loaf pan, layer beans, avocado mix, sour cream mix, onions, tomatoes and cheese. Mash avocados and blend lime juice, oil and garlic salt. A chaulpa is a fried tortilla layered with refried beans, shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, and a sprinkle of shredded yellow cheese. This is its most basic incarnation, though it can easily be enhanced with a dollop of guacamole or a scoop of protein such as taco meat or shredded chicken.
Chalupa Dip instructions
- Follow the ingredient list, layering them on a big platter..
- Refrigerate for at least two hours before serving..
- Serve with sturdy tortilla chips and/or crudités. Delicious!.
If you want taco shaped chalupas take a tong and carefully dip half of a chalupa circle into the hot oil. When the dough is light brown, flip the chalupa bread and fry the other half of the chalupa shell. If you like tostadas you can just fry the chalupas flat. Use tong and carefully dip half of the chalupa dough into the hot oil. Once that half of the dough has begun to fry up but not quite brown, flip the chalupa bread with the other half of the dough frying in the oil.