Baked Goulash #mommasrecipes. See more ideas about cooking recipes, recipes, goulash. This Baked Goulash recipe is so delicious and full of flavor. It's one of the many great recipes shared by home cooks on BakeSpace.com, the world's sweetest recipe swap community.
View top rated Baked goulash recipes with ratings and reviews. Remove from oven and top with mozzarella cheese. Macaroni noodles combined with a veggie and meat tomato sauce, topped with cheese and baked. You can have Baked Goulash #mommasrecipes using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Goulash #mommasrecipes
- It's 8 oz of elbow macaroni.
- Prepare 1 pound of Ground Beef.
- It's 1 jar of Ragu pasta sauce (I use traditional style meat).
- Prepare 1 can of Pieces and Stems mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/2 of a Yellow Onion diced (or a generous amt of Dry Minced Onion).
- It's 1/2 of a Green Pepper diced (optional).
- You need 1 cup of (or more) Shredded Mozzarella - divided.
- You need 1/4 cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare of Generous sprinkle of Dried Italian Seasoning.
The Baked Goulash recipe out of our category Stew! Instead of cooking goulash in traditional fashion this method of Baked Goulash is an easy and simple way. You can prepare this recipe with your favorite vegetables as well. Ingredients Hungarian goulash is the ultimate stick-to-your-bones comfort food.
Baked Goulash #mommasrecipes step by step
- Brown the ground beef, onion and green pepper over medium heat.
- Drain the fat if there is too much.
- Add mushrooms and finish browning the meat.
- Stir in the sauce, reserving about 1 cup.
- In a glass baking dish spread about a cup of sauce in the bottom to prevent sticking.
- Layer macaroni, then sauce, then mozzarella. Repeat with remaining macaroni, sauce, and mozzarella..
- Top with Parmesan Cheese and Italian Seasoning.
- Bake at 350 for 7 minutes until cheese is melted and sauce is hot.
- Get ready for guests to ask for more..
Beef chuck simmered with onions and tomatoes until tender and mixed with sour cream for an ultra-creamy and rich stew you can serve. Try our chicken and paprika goulash recipe. This easy chicken paprika recipe is an easy Hungarian chicken recipe similar to an easy chicken casserole recipe. A classic Hungarian Goulash with melt-in-your mouth, tender beef, slowly cooked in an incredibly rich broth. Tasty, comforting and perfect for the whole family!