Aubergine and pesto stack. Aubergine and pesto stack Miss Fluffy's Cooking Italy. Mix the pesto with the red wine vinegar. Create four bases by laying a slice of aubergine on a plate.
Serve these aubergine stacks with crusty bread. An easy meal for vegetarians: simple layers of aubergine, goat's cheese and pesto make a rich but fast meal for two. Sprinkle with pine nuts and serve with crusty bread. You can cook Aubergine and pesto stack using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Aubergine and pesto stack
- It's of Large aubergine (4-5 slices per person).
- Prepare 2 of mozzarella.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Extra Parmesan.
- You need of Oil to fry (just a tad).
- Prepare of For pesto: (see also my other recipes too :) ).
- Prepare of Good handful of fresh basil leaves.
- It's Clove of garlic.
- Prepare of Sprinkle of Parmesan.
- You need of Sprinkle of pecorino.
- You need of Few pine nuts.
- It's of Olive oil.
Continue to layer remaining eggplant slices, pesto, and mozzarella in the same way. This gorgeous aubergine recipe from the Costardi Brothers showcases the meaty, flavoursome flesh of the aubergine. With classic Italian flavours this vegetarian dish makes a tasty and simple starter. This coriander pesto, made with crumbled feta cheese, is great with grilled aubergine and roast peppers.
Aubergine and pesto stack step by step
- Whizz up pesto ingredients to make your yummy pesto.
- Slice aubergine. Dry with kitchen paper. Fry in a little oil for 3-4 mins until brown.
- Start to layer your stacks. Put a slice of aubergine on baking paper. Add some pesto on top. Add some chopped mozzarella and Parmesan.
- Continue layering up until you've finished the ingredients.
- Bake at 180 for about 20-25 mins. Enjoy :).
Serve the aubergine and pesto bake on two warm plates alongside the kalettes. These easy veggie burgers are stacked with griddled aubergine, creamy goat's cheese and tangy pesto. Find more veggie burger recipes over at Tesco Real Food. Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! Eggplant (Aubergine) Mushroom Feta Pesto Pizza. food.com.