Yummy stuffed masala idli (dhara kitchen recipes for morning breakfast recipe). Stuffed masala idli recipe with step by step pics and video, learn how to stuff idli and make soft idli as well. Stuffed masala idli recipe with step by step pics and video, learn how to stuff idli and make soft Healthy stuffing makes idli more healthier than the normal idlis. Instant Stuffed Masala Idli- Idli is a traditional breakfast in South Indian households.
instant stuffed masala idli recipe card the instant stuffed idli batter consistency is very important. it should not be too thick nor too runny. Hi…thanks a lot for sharing such a yummy and quick food recipes.!! See recipes for Sindhi Masala Koki too. You can have Yummy stuffed masala idli (dhara kitchen recipes for morning breakfast recipe) using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Yummy stuffed masala idli (dhara kitchen recipes for morning breakfast recipe)
- Prepare of ingredients:.
- It's 3 of thi 4 large potato,boiled,peeled and mashed.
- It's 2 tsp of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1 of Onion,finely chopped.
- It's 1 of Large carrot finely chopped.
- It's 2 of large Tomato,finely chopped (optional).
- It's 1 of capsicum,finely chopped (optional).
- It's 1/3 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- It's 1 Tsp of Asafoetida.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Coriander leaves, chopped.
- Prepare of Salt - As required.
- Prepare of Idli batter - As required.
Yummy stuffed masala idli (dhara magical kitchen recipes). Stuffed Idli is a delicious and healthy snack. For the filling, I used spicy chana dal stuffing which makes it unique and also flavorful. Place the stand into the steaming pot. masala idli recipe with step by step photos. masala idli is a quick and tasty snack made with leftover idlis. you can use regular idlis or mini idlis to make it.
Yummy stuffed masala idli (dhara kitchen recipes for morning breakfast recipe) instructions
- Method: Heat a kadai or pan and oil with mustard seeds. Add asafoetida, finely chopped onions and tomatoes, fry till transparent. Add capsicum, fry for a minute in medium flame. Add red chilli powder,turmeric and salt..
- Fry till everything turns mushy and to a masala. Add the mashed potato and blend well for a minute in medium flame..
- Add 2 tbsp Coriander and, cook covered for 5 minutes in low flame or until veg are cooked. if it's too dry and mix well..
- Add coriander leaves finally. Once it become dry masala take it out and let it to cool down for sometime..
- To make stuffed idli, grease the idly plate and then pour a half laddle of batter and spread evenly. now add a tbsp of masala and drop over the idly batter and then again drop the idly batter over the filling and close it..
- Steam the yummy stuffed masala idli and sambar with coconut chutney serve hot..
- By Dhaneshwari Kiran Joshi..
Serve masala idli hot. while serving you can sprinkle lemon juice if you want. If you are looking for more Breakfast recipes then do check This recipe is for you. When amma was here last month, she had the brainwave to make masala idli for breakfast one morning. Definitely not expecting something stuffed into idli, I was surprised for sure and made a mental note to prepare it again. The best recipes with photos to choose an easy masala and stuffed recipe.