Three Tasty-Easy Recipes for Leftover Rice.
You can have Three Tasty-Easy Recipes for Leftover Rice using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Three Tasty-Easy Recipes for Leftover Rice
- It's of Ingredients for lentils rice.
- Prepare 1 cup of lentils.
- You need 1 cube of meat or vegetable stock.
- It's 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It's of Butter.
- It's of Ingredients for herbed rice.
- Prepare of small bunch of chives or spring onions, finely chopped.
- It's of small bunch of dill, finely chopped.
- It's of small bunch of coriander, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Olive oil.
- It's of Ingredients for rice and potatoes.
- You need 5 of baby potatoes.
- Prepare Pinch of chilli flakes.
- You need of butter.
- It's to taste of Salt.
Three Tasty-Easy Recipes for Leftover Rice instructions
- For lentils rice: Bring to a boil water, add lentils, one vegetable or meat stock, and cumin. Reduce heat and simmer until they are tender but not mushy(it takes typically 20-20 minutes) it depends on the age of your lentils. Once it is cooked, add it to the rice and gently mix. Sprinkle some melted butter all over the rice and serve it..
- For herbed rice: Heat the oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add chopped herbs, seasoning with salt, pepper, cinnamon and cumin. Saute for 3-4 minutes. Remove from the heat, fluff the rice with a fork, and stir in sautéed herbs and gently combine and serve it..
- For rice and potatoes: Put the potatoes in a pot and cover with cold water. Salt the water. Bring it to a boil and cook the potatoes until tender. Drain and add melted butter and sprinkle chilli flakes on them. Serve the rice in a plate and top it with buttery potaotes..