Shortbread Cookpad Forest.
You can cook Shortbread Cookpad Forest using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shortbread Cookpad Forest
- It's 180 g of marg or butter, room temp.
- You need 80 g of icing sugar.
- It's 70 g of corn starch.
- You need 270 g of Plain flour.
- It's of Icing sugar.
- Prepare of Milk.
- Prepare of Food colouring (optional).
Shortbread Cookpad Forest step by step
- Cream the butter so that it is nice and soft..
- Add the icing sugar and cream together with the butter..
- Mix together the flour and cornflour in a separate bowl then slowly incorporate into your butter. Beating a bit at a time..
- Bring you dough together by hand and place on a lightly floured surface. The dough is dry and will crack a bit, use your hands to keep it together if needed. Roll out and cut your shapes..
- Bake for 7-10 mins depending on the size of your cookies. Don’t allow them to brown. Cool..
- Put icing sugar in a bowl and add a teaspoon of milk at a time to make the icing. Ice your cookies then eat!!.