Shedded pork tacos. Scatter the pork butt on top of the oranges. Pour the achiote puree inside the slow cooker. Cover the slow cooker and turn on to high heat.
To assemble tacos, place pork mixture in center of warm tortillas or in taco shells. Top as desired with lettuce, cheese, tomatoes, olives, and/or avocado. If desired, serve with sour cream. You can have Shedded pork tacos using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shedded pork tacos
- You need 2 pounds of pork loin fat trimmed.
- Prepare 1/2 jar of pickled jalapeños I picked my own it had garlic,onion,.
- Prepare 1 tbs of salt and pepper what you want.
- Prepare 2 tsp of pork base.
- You need 1 tbs of cumin.
- Prepare 12 of corn tortilla.
- Prepare 1 bunch of cilantro washed and chopped.
- It's 1 of red onion chopped set.
- It's 3 of avacado deseeded and mashed in a bowl.
- It's 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- You need of Jalapeño minced seed if you want.
- You need to taste of Salt & pepper.
- You need 1 jar of chili Verde salsa.
- You need of From the red onion set a side 2 top miniced.
- Prepare 1 of lemon squeezed 1 tsp.
- You need 3 tbs of mix in sour cream.
In a skillet, brown pork in oil. Remove from pan and keep warm. In same skillet, saute onion and garlic in drippings until tender. Stir in the tomato sauce, chilies, chili powder, salt, oregano, cumin and pepper.
Shedded pork tacos instructions
- Put your pork roast in the crock pot with banana peppers and quarter of the juice pork (if your jalapeño or banana peppers don't have onion or garlic) add 1 clove garlic cloves peeled one large onion peeled quartered pork Bullion, cumin, salt pepper 2 cups of water. Put on high for 6 to 8 hours I know long time.
- In a bowl put avacado red onion 1 clove garlic and the minced jalapeño sour cream, smash and mix unil smooth, salt pepper to taste refrigerator untill your ready.
- Chop cilantro and red onion mix both in a bowl warm your corn tortillas.
- After the pork is done shred the pork in the juices double torillas layer the pork sour cream avacado mixute. Green salsa then cilantro, red onion.
Season the pork with the oregano, cumin, ¾ teaspoon salt, and ½ teaspoon black pepper. Heat the olive oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Shredded pork tacos are awesome and this recipe is fabulous! Start by searing chunks of pork loin roast and then slow cook it with Mexican seasonings until it shreds. Stuff it into corn tortillas and fry until crispy.