Red Rice with Meatballs.
You can have Red Rice with Meatballs using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Red Rice with Meatballs
- You need of Rice.
- You need 1 cup of long grain rice.
- You need 3-1/3 cup of water to boil rice.
- It's 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- It's 1 teaspoon of salt for rice.
- You need 3 tablespoons of parsley flakes.
- You need of Meatballs and Sauce.
- You need 24 ounces of Italian style meatballs see my recipes.
- Prepare 1 quart of pasta sauce I used Mids meat sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of water to rinse sauce jar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of capers.
- You need 1-1/3 cup of water.
- It's 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare 12 ounces of frozen or fresh cauliflower.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need To taste of salt if needed.
Red Rice with Meatballs instructions
- Heat the oil and fry the raw rice in it. Add the parsley when it turns white add 2 of the cups of rice. Stir and simmer 8 minutes..
- Chop the cauliflower and add the meatballs and cauliflower pieces. Add the 1/3 cup of water..
- Get the sauce ready. Add the capers and simmer 5 minutes. Now add the sauce. Put 1/3 cup water in jar with lid on it and shake it up to get everything out of jar..
- Stir in the rest of the ingredients it's most likely getting thick, so stir in the water 2/3 cup at the time. This will insure the rice doesn't stick and burn at bottom and the sauce isn't to thick or to thin. When it's simmered till craters form cover and remove from heat. Keep covered and undisturbed for 15-20 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!!.