Quick And Healthy Green Chicken. Heat canola oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Remove from heat; stir in green chiles. Add the marinated chicken and saute for sometime.
For a heart-healthy meal with chicken, eat it solo with a side of veggies, build a chicken sandwich on whole wheat bread, or slice and spread on top of a bed of greens. Honey Dijon Chicken and Veggies Foil Packs. These honey dijon chicken and veggies foil packs make for a savory and nourishing dish, perfect for a quick and healthy dinner. You can have Quick And Healthy Green Chicken using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick And Healthy Green Chicken
- You need 500 gm of chicken with bones.
- It's 1 cup of thick curd.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It's 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of green chutney.
- It's 1/2 tsp of pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- It's to taste of Salt.
- You need 3 tbsp of Desi ghee.
- It's 1 of large potato boiled.
- You need Handful of fresh coriander leaves.
- You need 10-12 of spinach leaves.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies.
Garnishes like sour cream, fresh cilantro, and avocado dress up this simple, but flavor-packed soup. Healthy chicken recipes for the oven, slow cooker, grill, and more. Find a tasty low-calorie chicken dish for tonight's dinner.. rich sauce for your chicken! Serve with a simple green salad and focaccia for a feast!
Quick And Healthy Green Chicken step by step
- Marinate the chicken with ginger garlic paste, green chutney, salt, pepper, lemon juice and curd. Set aside for 30 minutes..
- Heat ghee in a vessel. Add the marinated chicken and saute for sometime. Add little water and cook till chicken is tender..
- Grind the green chillies, coriander, spinach and potato to a smooth paste. Add little water for consistency. Add this paste to the chicken and let it come to a good boil. Lastly add the garam masala and Enjoy with naan or steamed rice..
This healthy homemade chicken salad served inside an avocado instead of with bread is just the ticket. Plus, this recipe makes enough for ready-made lunches for the week! Caramelized sweet potatoes and red onion are the bed for chicken thighs that cook up fast in a very hot oven--perfect for a quick healthy chicken dinner. Serve with a fall salad of mixed greens. Grilled Basil Chicken and Tomatoes Relax after work with a cold drink while this savory chicken marinates in an herby tomato blend for an hour, then toss it on the grill.