Pasta Carbonara. Pasta alla carbonara) — спагетти с мелкими кусочками бекона (в оригинале, гуанчиале или панчеттой), смешанные с соусом из яиц. Carbonara (Italian: [karboˈnaːra]) is an Italian pasta dish from Rome made with egg, hard cheese, cured pork, and black pepper. Serve it piping hot tossed with extra Parmesan.
Ree Drummond's delicious recipe for Pasta Carbonara couldn't be easier to make. It's also the The site may earn a commission on some products. Otherwise known as a bowl of pure. You can cook Pasta Carbonara using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pasta Carbonara
- It's 2 oz of Pasta.
- It's to taste of Pancetta (or bacon).
- Prepare 1 of egg + 1 yolk.
- It's 1/2 cup of grated parmesan.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of garlic (optional).
Pasta carbonara is one of those simple dinners we should all know how to make. Humble ingredients—eggs, noodles, cheese, and pork—combine to create glossy, glorious pasta carbonara. Your pasta water should taste like the ocean. One of the biggest mistakes people make when To make an authentic carbonara sauce, you need eggs and Parmesan.
Pasta Carbonara step by step
- Bring heavily salted water to boil and throw in pasta.
- Add sliced pancetta/bacon to cold pan on medium heat until enough fat is rendered.
- Add optional crushed garlic. If your pancetta/bacon isn’t cured, season with pepper.
- Mix eggs with parmesan cheese in a separate cup. Season mix with salt + pepper.
- When pasta is ready (al dente), turn off all heat and add pasta to pancetta/bacon pan, along with some pasta water. Mix to emulsify..
- When pasta has stopped sizzling, add egg + cheese mix and stir until uniform..
- Add salt/pepper/cheese to taste.
I repeat, YOU DO NOT NEED.